- Wood Gallery Single Opening Frames $30 – $102 Special $24 – $81.60
- Wood Gallery Oversized Mat Frames $85 – $115 Special $68 – $92
- Wood Gallery Multiple Opening Frames $43 – $115 Special $34.40 – $92
- Gallery In A Box $209 – $499 Special $167.20 – $399.20
- Gallery In A Box Frames - Champagne $265 – $655 Special $212 – $524
- Acrylic Gallery Frames $79 – $149
- Lee Gallery Frames $39.50 – $149
- Silver-Plated Engravable Frames $29.50 – $49.50
- PB Found Dough Bowls - Oblong $199 – $249
- White Station Clock $149
- Pocket Watch Clock $39 – $79
- Marlowe Ceramic Vase Collection $49.50 – $149
- Eliza Gilt Single Opening Frames - Champagne $29 – $99
- Eliza Gilt Multiple Opening Frame - Champagne $89
- Eliza Gallery Frames in a Box $159 – $249
- Modern Silver-Plated Frames $29.50 – $59 Special $24.50 – $44.50
- Beaded Silver-Plated Frames $29 – $69
- Floating Wood Gallery Frames $39 – $169
- Floating Gallery Frame - Metal Finish $39 – $169
- Mother-of-Pearl Frames $59 – $89
- Colette Floral Vases $19.50 – $99
- Tuscan Terra Cotta Vases $29.50 – $99
- Galvanized Vases $24.50 – $49.50
- Sea Glass Vases $29.50 Special $23
- Recycled Glass Balls - Set Of 3 $19.50
- Lilian Vase $79
- PB Found Oversized Wine Bottle $149 – $199
- Large Round Dough Bowl $179
- Woven Circle On Stand $49.50 – $69
- Bronze Jack $29.50
- Glass Terrarium $69 – $89
- Rope Frames $24.50 – $49.50
- Recycled Glass Vases $29.50 – $119
- Irving Glass Vases $69
- Irving Architectural Vases $34.50 – $79
- Charleston Vintage Alarm Clock $49
- White Wave Coral $39.50
- Faux Low Coral $69 Special $41
- Extra Large Broad Wave Coral $99
- Glass Shell $34.50 Special $20
- White Spike Coral $29.50
- Antique Silver Butler Tray $149 Special $74.50
- Gallery In A Box Frames - Gold, Black & White $249
- Abigail Frames $24 – $39
- Modern Brass Frame $29.50 – $59 Special $24.50 – $44.50
- Gavin Frames $34.50 – $99
- Presidio Frames $99 – $119
- Photo Grid $49.50
- Wood Cloche $39.50 – $59 Special $31 – $47
- Pendant Clock $59
- Mirrored Dresser-Top Trays $69 – $89
- Aegean Clear Glass Vases $44.50 – $99
- Engravable Photo Album $99
- Museum Acrylic Gallery Frame $49.50 – $149 Special $39 – $119
- Lynn Brass & Mirror Tray $49 Sale $33.99
- PB Found Woven Wine Bottle $159 – $199
- Liberty Burlap Stars $29.50 – $39.50
- Liberty Outdoor Burlap Bow $49.50
- Monique Lhuillier Lucia Frames $29.50 – $49.50 Special $14 – $24
- Lilly Pulitzer Sea Turtle Box $49.50
- Lilly Pulitzer Gold Hermit Crab $49.50
- Dylan Tension Frames $39.50 – $69
- Hammered Bowl $89 Special $53
- Silver Hammered Tray $99
- Bosphorus Clear Glass Bowls $39 – $49
- Monkey Object $69 Special $41
- Vintage Inspired Pressed Glass Hurricane $29.50 – $59 Special $17 – $35
- Chain Frames $29.50 – $49.50
- Rattan Oversized Tray $99 Special $71
- Light Rattan Weave Box $59 Special $35
- Americana Patriotic Tops $39.50
- Portofino Vase $149
- Blue Ikat Terra Cotta Vase $129
- Clam Shell $39.50 Special $23
- Galvanized Tray Small $19.50
- Galvanized Tray Medium $29.50
- Standard Wall Clocks $69
- Portia Beaded Wall Clock - Brushed Nickel $129
- Portia Beaded Desk Clock - Brushed Nickel $59
- Cane Breakfast Tray $149 Special $89
- Red and Gold Floral Box $79 Special $47
- Aluminum Sailboat $119 Special $71
- Ribbed White Hourglass $24.50
- Fluted Glass Vases $29.50 – $49.50
- Banded Ceramic Vases $49.50 Special $29
- Weathered White Stone Vases $119 Special $71
- Amadora Blue Mixed Vases $19.50 – $44.50 Special $13 – $31
- Sonoma Vase Collection - White $34.50 – $99
- Ceramic Goldfish Object $39.50 Special $23
- Aubrey Basket Tray $69
- Botanical Nest Basket $34.50 – $59 Sale $12.99 – $22.99
- Greenvine Basket $19.50 Sale $10.99
- Marble Egg Object $19.50
- Capiz Egg Vase Fillers, Set of 3 $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Magnifying Glass on Stand with Agate $119 Special $95
- Brass Key Vase Filler, Set of 3 $39.50 Special $23
- Silver Bedside Clock $49.50 Special $19
- Essential White Vase $99
- Hourglass Display Object $129
- Silver-Plated White Grosgrain Ribbon Mat Frame $34.50 – $59 Sale $24.99 – $44.99
- Silver-Plated Red Grosgrain Ribbon Mat Frame $34.50 – $59 Sale $24.99 – $44.99
- Silver-Plated Grosgrain Ribbon Frames - Grey $59 Sale $44.99
- Sonoma Vase Collection $99
- PB Classic Glass Apothecary Jars $29 – $55
- Voluminous Canisters $49.50
- The Emily & Meritt Brass Chain Links $59 Sale $44.99
- Horse On Stand $149
- Galvanized Compass $99
- Geode Bookends, Set of 2 $79
- Wooden Oars - Set of 3 $199
- The Emily & Meritt Glitter Tree $19.50 – $29.50 Sale $6.99 – $10.99
- Oversized Sand Dollar $129
- Americana Star Bowling Ball $29.50
- Mirrored Frames $49.50 Sale $29.99
- Alana Frames $34.50 Sale $26.99
- Ridge Distressed Gallery Frames $99 – $249 Sale $64.99 – $169.99
- Velvet Photo Album $275 – $379
- Clear Slipcase $149 – $169
Tips for Using Home Accents
Accessories and accent pieces help you turn a home that's outfitted with furniture you love into a space that really feels like your own. Decorating your home is something that can add just a little extra personal touch, especially when it comes to smaller accents.
Finding the right home accents and getting them into place can beautify every room, from your living room to the bedroom. Use this guide from Pottery Barn to master the art of accessories.
Know Your Color Scheme
Creating a stylish space all starts with a color scheme. For most rooms, three to four colors should be the primary ones used in the space. One or two outliers is okay, especially when it comes to secondary colors in large items like rugs, but a limited color palette makes it much easier to find the right balance.
When choosing accessories, remember your color scheme at all times. Patterned accessories can include other colors that aren't in your color scheme, but at least one tone should fit in with your existing decor choices to really work.
Find the Perfect Place
Many people see accessories they love and want to buy but end up leaving them at the store because they aren't sure where they should go. While decorative accessories can go almost anywhere, there are some common places where they tend to shine.
Coffee tables, bedside tables, side tables, desks, and bookcases are all ideal places to show off your accessories. Large kitchen counters, bar areas and even items like upright pianos and mantels can hold accessories to bring a finished, refined look to your space.
Quality Over Quantity
Once you've picked your color scheme and found the right place for your accessories, you may be tempted to go a little wild with decorating your space. Even if you love every item you buy, too much of a good thing is still too much, especially if you're dealing with a small or medium-sized room.
In general, the rule of three is an important one to stick with. When decorating any surface, avoid placing more than three decorative items near one another. If you do, you'll be creating visual clutter instead of a decorative landscape that draws the eye in and brings the room together.
Large spaces and surfaces can sometimes handle more accessories, but in most cases, less truly is more.
Showcase Your Favorite Elements
Decorative objects in groups can bring a space to life and create a central theme in terms of style and color. Not every accessory that you have is going to be one that has intrinsic value to you, though. Those items, the ones that you'll take from place to place with you, are the ones with the most appeal.
Items like family portraits, pieces of art or objects you picked up while traveling are ideal focal points in your decorative displays. When finishing an area or choosing supporting accessories, look for ways to make the special decorative items that mean the most to you stand out.
Choose Useful Accessories
Home accents help make a room feel finished, but in some spaces, they can serve an important purpose too. Items like decorative boxes are ideal for hiding things you don't need out and in sight all of the time. Bowls can keep loose items like change and car keys handy without putting them on display.
Useful accessories like decorative bookends can also keep your space tidy by keeping books in line.
Vary Sizes and Heights
Accessories that utilize similar colors and metal finishes help give your room a cohesive look, but when everything is the same size and height, it may feel uninspired. When decorating your spaces with accessories, look to vary the size and height of items that go in a grouping.
By varying sizes and heights you'll keep the viewer's attention moving around your display instead of simply looking past it. That will make exciting decorative objects stand out instead of blending into the background.
Have Some Fun
The decorative accents you pick for your home play an important role in the overall style and feel of each space. Getting too serious and overthinking each little item can ruin the fun.
Instead of focusing on finding the perfect accessory, focus on finding something meaningful, inspiring or truly beautiful to you. Don't be afraid to think outside the box, and if something seems a little wild for your space, it could be just what you need. Sometimes a surprise element can really take a room to the next level.
Accessories can breathe new life into any room and help tie elements of your decor together even if they seem like a tough match. Best of all, they'll let you showcase elements of your personality and style that make a house a home.