- Holman Ledges $69 – $149
- Holman Shelves $79 – $199 Special $69 – $199
- Holman Entertaining Shelves $119 – $268 Special $119 – $259
- Rustic Wood Shelves $79 – $149
- Rustic Wood Ledges $69 – $149
- Rustic Wood Entertaining Shelves $119 – $268 Special $119 – $259
- Rustic Wood Mirror Shelf $149
- Menlo Galvanized Shelves $39 – $79
- Menlo Wooden Shelves $39 – $79
- Menlo Glass Shelves $39 – $79 Special $23 – $47
- Wood Picture Frame Ledge $19 Special $15
- Sheet Metal Shelf $59
- Rustic Pine Shelf with Hooks $59
- Harlow Wall-Mounted Wine Storage $39 – $49
- Harlow Wall-Mounted Wine Rack $39 Special $19
- Wood Wine Rack $79
- Mirrored Entertaining Shelves, Pewter $119 – $379
- Benchwright Shelves $249 – $299
- Wyatt Shelves $69 – $79 Sale $18.99 – $48
- Double Cabinet Wall Shelf $299 Special $179
- Olivia Wall Mounted Shelves $499
- Cube Display Shelves $79 – $99
- New York Closet Triple Shelves $249 – $399
- Lucy Shelf With Hooks $109
- Display Wall Shelves $49 – $89 Special $34 – $62
- Display Wall Single Cube $69 Special $48
- Display Wall Double Cube $99 Special $69
- Display Wall Shelf With Drawer $69 Special $48
- Concealed Jewelry Storage Shelf $129 – $169
- Classic Entryway Mirror Organizer - Small $299 Special $249
- Classic Entryway Mirror Organizer – Large $399 Special $349
- Moran Ledge with Hooks $139 Special $109
- New York Closet Shelves $79 – $199
- Studio Wall Shelf $399 – $998 Special $299 – $748
- Cubby Organizer - Natural $209 Special $166
- Outdoor Shower Mirror Shelf $149
- Claire Rustic Cubby $349 Sale $169.99
- Printer's Home Office Letter File Bin $99
- Live Edge Shelf $299 Sale $148.99
- Zoe Shadow Box Shelf $119 Sale $82.99
- Wade Wood and Wire Cubby $379 Special $319
- Kellan Wall-Mount Shelf $179 Special $149
- Kellan Wall-Mount Storage Organizer $199 Special $169
Ledges and Shelves
Your furniture is neatly arranged, your flooring is complete, the fresh paint is dry, but the walls of your home are looking a little bare. It’s time to add some ledges and shelves for decorative appeal. At Pottery Barn, we have no end to the choice of styles and materials available for shelving. Therefore, no matter what room you’re looking to accent and whether you need shelving for practicality or decor, you’ll find the right fit in no time.
Free up some space on the bookshelves or coffee table when you use a wood picture frame ledge to display photos of your family and friends. The natural wood finish goes well with any style of decor. Choose hand-stained space-saving wood ledges for warmer tones, such as rustic or espresso colors. A wider ledge accommodates ornaments as well as picture frames so display your favorite keepsake or group a few candles together for flickering light. Place ledges of different lengths at varying heights on your wall in an attractive floating design.
Not just useful for placing objects on top of, shelving has many other practical uses. Save space in your bedroom with a concealed jewelry storage shelf. The base opens to reveal a clever area designed with compartments specifically to hold necklaces, rings, earrings and bracelets. Add vintage charm to your entryway with a double cabinet wall shelf. The hand-painted cabinet is made from recycled materials and has a weathered finish. Open the glass door to display your keepsakes on the shelves inside. If you have an outdoor pool, then you need somewhere to freshen up after your dip. The outdoor shower mirror shelf has a mirror framed with solid acacia, a shelf for your shower products and a rail underneath for your towel.
Keep your entryway tidy with an organizer. Hooks underneath the shelf are ideal for hanging a coat, bag or your pet’s leash. Alternatively, a drawer creates a storage space for small objects. Combine the three with cubbies set between the hooks and shelf. Small storage baskets in each cubby keep objects tidied away. A mirror above lets you check your appearance on the way in and out as well as giving a small entryway the illusion of appearing slightly bigger.
Entertain in style with a selection of entertaining shelves. A mango wood wall-mounted wine rack with black powder-coated aluminum hardware has rustic charm. It keeps your bottles of wine organized and within easy reach when you’re ready to open one. Pair it with a coordinating rack for your wine glasses, with enough room to place glasses on top and hang some underneath the shelf. Shelves designed to hold glasses usually have wood glides so you can slide the glasses in and out easily. When you only have a narrow space free on your wall, a vertical design displays six bottles in an unusual pattern, creating a focal point in your room. For a polished look that suits contemporary decor, mirrored entertaining shelves are what you need. The bar shelf accommodates bottles of your favorite spirits, wine bottles are stacked up in the compartmental sections of the wine bottle shelf and glasses hang neatly inside the framed wine glass shelf.
Shelving in your bedroom keeps your clothing and accessories organized while saving on floor space. A set of triple closet shelves are mounted on a decorative iron frame, which has a powder-coated finish. Its rustic design means it looks good on your wall as it is, without the need to be concealed in a closet. Combine shelves for folded clothes or bedding with rods below so you can hang up the rest of your wardrobe.
Create a feature on your living room wall with shadow box shelves. Arrange different sizes together and use them to display books, ornaments and plants. The sculptured design and neutral finish give these shelves an artistic flair. Be completely organized with a cubby organizer that features 25 cubbies. Whether in your living room, home office or kitchen, this natural wood unit has a rich stain for a warm feel and hand painted number detailing for aesthetic appeal. When a single shelf is all you need, choose a wood, metal or glass design to match the decor of that particular room in your home.