- Belgian Flax Linen Daybed Cover $179
- Belgian Flax Linen Bed Skirt - White $109 – $139
- PB Essential Bed Skirt $49 – $89
- PB Basic Pleated Bed Skirt $109 – $229 Special $87 – $183
- Pleated Button Bed Skirt $129 – $179 Special $103 – $143
- Voile Bed Skirt $89 – $119
- Belgian Flax Linen Contrast Flange Bed Skirt - White $109 – $139 Sale $76 – $139
- Belgian Flax Linen Bed Skirt - Natural $109 – $139
- Belgian Flax Linen Contrast Flange Bed Skirt - Natural Linen $109 – $139 Sale $76 – $139
- Morgan 400-Thread-Count Bed Skirt - Simply Taupe $99 – $129 Sale $76.99 – $103
- Morgan 400-Thread-Count Bed Skirt - Black $99 – $129 Sale $76.99 – $103
- Morgan 400-Thread-Count Bed Skirt - Flagstone $99 – $129 Sale $76.99 – $103
- Belgian Flax Linen Bed Skirt - Flagstone $109 – $139
- Belgian Flax Linen Bed Skirt - Smoke $109 – $139
- Belgian Flax Linen Contrast Flange Bed Skirt - Smoke $109 – $139 Sale $76 – $139
- Morgan 400-Thread-Count Organic Bed Skirt - Blue Opal $99 – $129 Special $79 – $103
- Morgan 400-Thread-Count Bed Skirt - Twilight $99 – $129 Sale $76.99 – $103
- Belgian Flax Linen Contrast Flange Bed Skirt - Midnight $109 – $139 Sale $76 – $139
- Reeve Matelasse Organic Daybed Bed Skirt $99 Sale $49.99 – $79
- Reeve Matelasse Organic Daybed Mattress Cover $149 Special $119
- Reeve Matelasse Organic Boxspring Cover $99 – $129 Special $79 – $103
- Morgan Organic Bed Skirt $99 – $129 Special $79 – $103
- Belgian Flax Linen Contrast Flange Bed Skirt $109 – $139 Sale $76 – $139
Bed Skirts & Daybed Covers
You know you're becoming an adult when you start caring about your bedskirt. Before adulthood, a bedskirt was usually referred to as, "The extra cloth around your bed that hides the mess under your bed." Now, a bedskirt can offer a little something extra to the style of your bed and living space. We live in a world of options. And something as small as a bedskirt can reflect your style, a different time period, or part of the world. Here are a few things to consider when choosing a bedskirt wrap fit for you and your style.
The right fit makes all the difference. It's important to know if you're shopping for a Full or a California King. You want the corners to match perfectly so you don't have to worry about straightening them every morning, in addition to making your bed.
Before you run to buy a basic black or grey, use your imagination. If you're married to having a solid color, decide whether a pleat count will accent the color. Are you rocking a quilt as a bedspread? What would a more traditional 15-inch drop with a lace eyelet do to compliment it? Want a luxurious looking fabric? Egyptian cotton has a lovely sheen and hangs beautifully.
This is the easy part. A detachable bedskirt should be machine washable and must not shrink. The beauty of bedskirts is they just hang there, so if the instructions include anything more complicated than a machine wash, move on without guilt.
If your bedding needs more detail, allow yourself to purchase something that is not machine washable. When your bedspread is too plain for comfort and you absolutely fall in love with a bed skirt that adds extra dimension, go for it. Just know what the care instructions involve before you buy.
Adding patterns is where you can think outside the box. Bedskirts can actually be a fun, low cost accent for a dull looking bed. With simple, conservative bed spreads, you can pair playful and colorful patterns to spice up your motif. If you're feeling saucy, create an opposite pattern from the one on your bedspread. For example, if you have polka dots on your duvet, try jojo designs on your bedskirt. Go crazy with matching pillows and accessories and have a whole new vibe. When you grow tired of it, change back to a basic look. No commitment involved.
Whether you have a cal king decked out in sequins, or a full size stark white duvet, you can add a subtle change by taking a moment to consider your bedskirt. Think of it as the icing on the cake.