- Selena Print Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $159 Special $31 – $127
- Stinson Yarn-Dye Stripe Organic Duvet Cover & Sham $49.50 – $59.50 Special $39 – $47
- Rebecca Floral Duvet Cover & Sham $49.50 Sale $24.99
- Elora Floral Print Duvet Cover & Sham $179 Special $143
- Marla Floral Print Duvet Cover & Sham $49.50 – $179 Special $39 – $143
- Carolina Floral Patchwork Reversible Quilt & Sham $59.50 – $299 Special $47 – $239
- Monterey Coastal Print Duvet Cover & Sham $29.50 – $129 Special $29.50 – $103
- Del Mar Coastal Duvet Cover & Sham $29.50 – $129 Special $23 – $103
- Claire Scarf Duvet Cover & Sham $49.50 – $149 Special $39 – $119
- Hummingbird Reversible Duvet Cover & Sham $29.50 – $129 Special $23 – $103
- Poppy Botanical Reversible Duvet Cover & Sham $99 – $129 Sale $49.99 – $64.99
- Thistle Floral Print Organic Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $49.50 Special $31 – $39
- Aurora Duvet Cover & Sham - Cool Multi $49.50 – $209 Special $39 – $167
- Stars & Stripes Reversible Quilt & Sham $49.50 – $299 Special $39 – $239
- Pauline Boyd Coastline Quilt $299 Sale $139.99
- Pauline Boyd Apple Blossom Quilt $299 Sale $139.99
- Anjali Duvet Cover & Sham $49.50 Sale $38.99
Multi Colored Bedding
Are you looking to add more zest in a plain bedroom? Multicolored bedding is a great solution to transform your space from flat and boring, to fun and fabulous by adding a splash of personality. Multicolored bedding is a smart foundation for your room. It opens the door to a variety of ways to accessorize, lets you run with colors you love and hide those colors you've grown tired of - making this a great option for people who like to change things up. Once you find the multicolored bedding that speaks to you, you're all set to accessorize and redesign your dream room.
What is your vision? If you want to stick to a basic color, but crave variety, bring in textures. Beige pillowcases with embroidery and a detailed stitch suddenly stand out. Try a bedskirt with a ruffle, satin sheets to contrast a cotton comforter or textured blankets draped over a plain, 200-thread count duvet or quilt.
If you have a soft, plush 3-piece comforter, organic duvet, or quilt with standard shams, explore a pillow that's a different shape and size, such as a heart or circle made of polyester.
Adding color can mean very different things to different people. If your goal is minimal, you can add subtle pops of color to a plain duvet, comforter or quilt with colorful sheets, a pillowcase or a bed skirt. If you've chosen a blue theme, throw in a pastel blue for a subtle contrast.
If bold colors, like blue and green, against a taupe colored luxury bedding set, is too much, choose a tame color with a great design, like floral print or paisley bedding. There are some great reversible duvets and cotton comforters to choose from that give you the option of switching on the daily.
If you're ready to dive into colors that are bright, throw out your cream colored duvet and replace it with a cozy, colorful quilt or paisley bedding duvet or comforter. Opening the door for dozens of options, not only for accessorizing the rest of the room but for a fun pillow or blanket to bring out whatever color in the quilt you desire.
Mixing and Matching
Look at a collage and how its unique pieces and inserts create an overall theme. Think outside the bedding bag. Mix bright colors and fabric with conservative luxury. Mix cloth by having a microfiber bedspread with organic cotton pillows. Find subtle ways to tie in colors by looking at the shape and stitching. Take a reversible quilt, duvet or bedding set and match it to a bedskirtwith ruffles. Sometimes there's beauty in the chaos, and if you have an adventurous personality, why not let it show in your design choices?