- Ana Medallion Duvet Cover & Sham - Smoke $49.50 – $179
- Clio Reversible Coverlet & Sham - Smoke $39.50 – $159 Special $31 – $127
- Jamie Stripe Linen/Cotton Duvet Cover & Sham - Smoke $49.50 – $199 Sale $24.99 – $109.99
- Jerrie Print Organic Sheet Set - Smoke Special $24 – $129
- Sea Pod Organic Sheet Set $24 – $129
- Noreen Print Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $99
- Susanna Duvet Cover & Sham $29.50 – $129
- Meagan Paisley Duvet Cover & Sham $29.50 – $129
- Victoria Botanical Print Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $159
- Marlena Reversible Print Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $129
- Chelsea Wholecloth Quilt & Sham $49.50 – $249
- Bethany Floral Organic Print Duvet Cover & Sham $29.50 – $129
- Tami Floral Print Organic Sheet Set $129
- Hummingbird Reversible Duvet Cover & Sham $29.50 – $129 Special $23 – $39.50
- Claudia Print Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 Sale $23.99
- Monique Lhuillier Lucia Bamboo Sheet Set $28 – $159
- Mariella Reversible Tencel® Printed Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $159
- Carolina Floral Patchwork Reversible Quilt & Sham $59.50 – $299 Special $47 – $239
- Ana Medallion Duvet Cover & Sham - Blush $49.50 – $179
- Marla Floral Print Duvet Cover & Sham $49.50 – $179
- Ramona Printed Embroidered Duvet Cover & Sham $299
- Florentine Paisley Reversible Duvet Cover & Sham $29.50 – $129
- Grace Floral Linen Texture Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $179
- Gwenn Print Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $159 Sale $23.99 – $94.99
- Selena Print Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $159
- Audrey Paisley Print Quilt & Sham $59.50 – $249 Sale $34.99 – $149.99
- Hannon Plaid Reversible Comforter & Sham $249 Sale $149.99
- Woody Car Organic Percale Sheet Set $109 Sale $64.99
- String Lights Organic Sheet Set $26.50 – $129 Sale $15.99 – $74.99
- Nostalgic Santa Organic Sheet Set $26.50 – $89 Sale $14.99 – $49.99
- Johanna Reversible Patchwork Quilt & Sham $59.50 – $299 Special $35 – $179
- Zarina Print Reversible Quilt & Sham $49.50 – $249
- Alexandra Medallion Duvet Cover & Sham $29.50 Sale $17.99
- Easton Plaid Patchwork Quilt & Shams $69.50 Sale $39.99
- Charlie Paisley Organic Duvet Cover & Sham - Red $29.50 – $129
- Valencia Duvet Cover & Sham $29.50 – $129
- Helena Printed Duvet Cover & Sham $59.50 – $299
- Stonington Paisley Organic Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $159 Sale $23.99 – $94.99
- Miles Plaid Reversible Comforter & Sham $49.50 – $179 Sale $29.99 – $104.99
Multi Colored Bedding
Are you looking to add more zest in a plain bedroom? Multicolored bedding is a great solution to transform your space from flat and boring, to fun and fabulous by adding a splash of personality. Multicolored bedding is a smart foundation for your room. It opens the door to a variety of ways to accessorize, lets you run with colors you love and hide those colors you've grown tired of - making this a great option for people who like to change things up. Once you find the multicolored bedding that speaks to you, you're all set to accessorize and redesign your dream room.
What is your vision? If you want to stick to a basic color, but crave variety, bring in textures. Beige pillowcases with embroidery and a detailed stitch suddenly stand out. Try a bedskirt with a ruffle, satin sheets to contrast a cotton comforter or textured blankets draped over a plain, 200-thread count duvet or quilt.
If you have a soft, plush 3-piece comforter, organic duvet, or quilt with standard shams, explore a pillow that's a different shape and size, such as a heart or circle made of polyester.
Adding color can mean very different things to different people. If your goal is minimal, you can add subtle pops of color to a plain duvet, comforter or quilt with colorful sheets, a pillowcase or a bed skirt. If you've chosen a blue theme, throw in a pastel blue for a subtle contrast.
If bold colors, like blue and green, against a taupe colored luxury bedding set, is too much, choose a tame color with a great design, like floral print or paisley. There are some great reversible duvets and cotton comforters to choose from that give you the option of switching on the daily.
If you're ready to dive into colors that are bright, throw out your cream colored duvet and replace it with a cozy, colorful quilt or paisley duvet or comforter. Opening the door for dozens of options, not only for accessorizing the rest of the room but for a fun pillow or blanket to bring out whatever color in the quilt you desire.
Mixing and Matching
Look at a collage and how its unique pieces and inserts create an overall theme. Think outside the bedding bag. Mix bright colors and fabric with conservative luxury. Mix cloth by having a microfiber bedspread with organic cotton pillows. Find subtle ways to tie in colors by looking at the shape and stitching. Take a reversible quilt, duvet or bedding set and match it to a bed skirt with ruffles. Sometimes there's beauty in the chaos, and if you have an adventurous personality, why not let it show in your design choices?