- Washed Cotton Quilt & Sham $49.50 – $249 Special $39 – $249
- Honeycomb Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $209
- Belgian Flax Linen Duvet Cover & Sham - White $59 – $299
- Belgian Flax Linen Sheet Set - White $49 – $279
- Tencel® Ruffle Duvet Cover & Sham $199 Sale $159.99
- Pick-Stitch Handcrafted Quilt & Sham $29 – $199 Sale $20 – $199
- PB Essential Duvet Cover & Sham $19 – $99
- PB Essential Bedding Set $188 – $288
- Belgian Flax Linen Diamond Quilt & Sham - White $69.50 – $349
- Natalia Silk Jacquard Pillow Covers $59.50 Sale $34.99 – $59.50
- Monique Lhuillier Blossom Embroidered Quilt & Sham - White $59.50 – $299
- Monique Lhuillier Coralie Sheet Set $28 – $179 Sale $24.99 – $179.99
- Washed Cotton Tassel Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $179
- Candlewick Quilt & Sham - White $59.50 – $299
- Hadley Ruched Duvet Cover & Sham $49.50 – $209
- Wheaton Stripe Duvet Cover & Sham - Gray $49.50 – $179
- Grand Organic Duvet Cover & Sham - White $39.50 – $159 Special $27 – $159
- Grand Organic Sheet Set - White $28.50 – $159 Special $19 – $159
- Silk Channel Two-Toned Quilt & Sham $69.50 – $349
- Derry Matelasse Duvet Cover & Sham $49.50 – $249
- Nia Velvet Quilt & Sham - Ivory $59.50 – $299 Sale $34.99 – $179.99
- Mongolian Faux Fur Pillow Cover - Ivory $45.50 – $59.50 Special $41 – $45.50
- Belgian Flax Linen Contrast Flange Duvet Cover & Sham - White/Natural $69 – $299
- Belgian Linen Border Duvet Cover & Sham - White/Natural $59 – $249 Sale $34.99 – $149.99
- Belgian Flax Linen Contrast Flange Sheet Set - White/Natural $49 – $279 Special $34 – $195
- Belgian Flax Linen Floral Stitch Quilt & Sham - White $59.50 – $299
- Hanna Quilt & Sham $29 – $199 Sale $17.99 – $199
- Valerie Floral Matelasse Duvet Cover & Sham $49 – $249 Sale $46.99 – $249
- Karly Snowflake Coverlet & Sham $179 Sale $104.99
- Belgian Flax Linen Bed Skirt - White $109 – $139
- Belgian Flax Linen Contrast Flange Bed Skirt - White $119 – $139 Sale $94.99 – $110.99
- PB Essential Bed Skirt $49 – $89
- Reeve Matelasse Organic Daybed Bolster $39 Sale $29.99
- Reeve Matelasse Organic Daybed Bed Skirt $99 Sale $49.99
- Monique Lhuillier Coralie Duvet Cover & Sham $39.50 – $209 Special $31 – $167
White bedding can look and feel like cloud nine. Crisp covers offer that hotel luxury we can all get used to, and there's no need to look further for decorating ideas. Whether you want to keep your room light and heavenly, or add a splash of color, here's your one-stop shop for white bedding ideas.
Know what size bedding you need. If something is oversized, it looks and feels sloppy, taking away the neatness. White bedding is made in all sizes including, twin, full, queen, king and California king.
Want to keep a neutral room? There are plenty of ways to tone down a bright white duvet or quilt while remaining neutral. Consider cream colored sheets, or solid gray blankets to drape over your duvet or accent chair. If you're looking for variation, find different textures to give your whites variety. Many bedding sets come with pillows and shams to accent your bedding set. If that's not enough variation, find a piece with detailed stitching; a bedskirt with ruffles or scalloped edges; or a cream chenille cover.
A quilt is an excellent way to have your cake and eat it too. A pure white quilt is already full of contrast with different fabric choices and often a unique stitch. 3-piece quilt sets offer pillow shams and a bedskirt, with 5-piece quilt sets giving you additional options to build upon your vision. Quilts offer a lot of dimension and you can take one slight variation of a shade and run with it. If there's a cream, lace boarder, incorporate accessories that support that victorian theme. If your quilt is stark white and you'd like to add a little dimension, add cream accessories.
Ready to add some flair? A little goes a long way with white. In addition to using a variety of textures mentioned above, find ways to incorporate colors that tie into the rest of your room's theme. Purchase new sheets with a fun design that you can interchange, experiment with pillows to add a pop of color. Bedding bag collections are great fun as it includes, not only accessory pieces; but a pillowcase or two and a bed skirt. If you can't part with your percale sheets, but want more color, use a quilt to adjust the look.
Make sure your comforter, quilt or duvet sets are machine washable and don't mix colors with your whites. Bleach is an excellent idea for stark white bedspreads, but don't try to get a spot out by using bleach on your off-white bedspread. Make things easy on yourself with a wrinkle resistant option, a polyester blend or microfiber works great.