- La Rochere Perigord Goblet, Set of 6 $60 Special $42
- La Rochere Perigord Tumbler, Set of 6 $54 Special $37.50
- La Rochere Artois Water Glass, Set of 6 $60 Special $42
- La Rochere Artois Ice Tea Glass, Set of 6 $72 Special $50
- Somerset Glasses $40 Special $28
- Tahoe Etched Tumbler, Set of 4 $34 Special $23.50
- String Lights Juice Glass, Set of 4 $19.50 Special $13.50
- Merry Christmas Embossed Juice Glass, Set of 4 $20 Special $14
- Aaron Probyn Heavy Stack Glass, Set of 4 $24 Special $16.50
- Fleur de Lys Drinking Glasses, Set of 6 $59 – $65 Special $41 – $45.50
- Fleur de Lys Wine Glass, Set of 6 $65 Special $45.50
- Café Glassware, Set of 16 $18 – $49 Special $12.50 – $34
- Bodega Juice Glass, Set of 6 $24 Special $16.50
- Bodega Tumbler, Set of 6 $30 Special $21
- Fishs Eddy Party Glasses Gift Box, Mixed Set Of 4 $31 Sale $19.99
- Caterers Box Tumblers, Set of 12 $59 Special $41
- Santino Glasses, Set of 6 $51 Special $35.50
- Wine Country Double Old Fashioned Glass, Set of 6 $42 Special $29
- Wine Country Highball Glass, Set of 6 $42 Special $29
- 8" Cafe Goblet, Set of 6 $33 Special $23
- Schott Zwiesel Taste Glasses, Set of 6 $72 Special $50
- Library Hand-Cut Double Old-Fashioned Glass, Set of 6 - Clear $72 Special $50
- Library Hand-Cut Highball Glass, Set of 6 - Clear $72 Special $50
- Happy Hour Outdoor Drinkware, Set of 4 $26 Special $18
- PB Classic Acrylic Glasses, Set Of 6 $27 Special $18.50
- Stag Double Old-Fashioned Glass, Set Of 2 $38 Special $26.50
- Stag Medallion Highball, Set of 2 $38 Special $26.50
Whether you’re lounging on a sunny patio or inviting guests over for game night, a cool drink helps everyone refresh and relax. Drinks have a place in just about every social occasion imaginable, from a backyard barbecue with friends and family to a hip party with modern decor. And while everyone is looking forward to your menu, your favorite drinkware also provides the perfect opportunity to make a great impression. At Pottery Barn, we’d love to help your party stand out with everyday glasses that make an artistic statement. It’s a great way to let people know something about your personality. What should you look for when picking out everyday glasses for your home? Here are a few tips that will have you celebrating in no time.
Decide how much strength you need in a glass. All of our glasses are made to last, and some pieces are more resistant to an accidental fall than others. Generally speaking, thick glasses are often sturdier, which is a plus for families with kids. Acrylic glassware is another good option, particularly for kids. It’s practically indestructible, which makes it perfect for outdoor events too.
. It’s always a good idea to have a couple different sizes of glasses at home. When it comes to everyday glasses for drinking water, go as large as you want! The same thing works for juice glasses at breakfast time.
Want to have even more fun? Pick out a style that represents you. Yes, glasses let you leave your mark on your decor even more! Are you artistic and modern? Choose something sleek and curved. Looking to share your elegant side? Pick out drinkware with intricate details. For tried-and-true classics, use glasses with a thick bottom to give your party a laid-back atmosphere. We even have exotic glasses with Moroccan-inspired designs that make great gifts for world-traveler pals.
Different drinks look gorgeous distinctive glasses. For alcohol served on the rocks, consider a wide tumbler that can fit a lot of ice inside. Martinis look classic in that characteristic cocktail glass while they’re staying chilled. And with mixed drinks and carbonated beverages, a highball glass can be a great way to go, keeping the bubbles around longer. Our specialty beer glasses even cater to each type of brew.