- Samantha Smart Technology Console Table, Antique White $799 Special $559
- Samantha Smart Technology Console Table, Seadrift $799 Special $559
- Olivia 2-Piece Organizer Console Set $1,198 Special $898
- Olivia Cubby $599 – $1,797 Special $449 – $1,347
- Channing Console Table $449 Special $314 – $449
- Channing Cabinet $699 Special $489
- Williams Media Console $1,299 Special $909
- Tanner Long Console Table - Bronze finish $599 Special $449
- Tanner Console Table - Bronze finish $499 Special $374
- Tanner Long Console Table - Polished Nickel finish $699 Special $524
- Chloe Console Table $399 Special $279
- Metropolitan Long Console Table $459 Special $321
- Metropolitan Console Table $399 Special $279
- Benchwright Console Table, Rustic Mahogany $899 Special $629
- Griffin Reclaimed Wood Console Table $1,099 – $1,898 Special $769 – $1,328
- Griffin Reclaimed Wood Media Console $1,299 Special $909
- Clint Reclaimed Wood Console Table $899
- Parker Reclaimed Wood Console Table $1,099 Special $824
- Parquet Reclaimed Wood Console Table $1,199 Special $899
- Bartlett Reclaimed Wood Console Table $999 – $2,198 Special $749 – $1,648
- Big Daddy's Antiques Bar Console $599 Sale $298.99
- Leona Console Table $599 Special $419
- Cassie Console Table $499 Special $349
- Tivoli Long Console Table $699
- Connor Console Table - Marble $799 Sale $638.99
Entry Tables & Hall Tables
First impressions can make a big difference. This is just as true in your home as it is in a job interview or on a first date. Luckily, you can easily transform your home’s entryway into a well-organized, decorative and inviting space without much effort. With a variety of options that are perfect in size for both apartments and houses, Pottery Barn’s selection of entry and hall tables can give you the perfect anchor piece around which to develop a complete decor and organization setup to make your home more welcoming and make your life just a little bit easier.
It’s a good idea to start by measuring your space to see what kind of table would work best in your hall or entryway. We offer a variety of different tables, including some that are long and thin and others that are taller and deeper, allowing you to find exactly what you need. Select what works best for your space and decor, and use the table as the central furniture fixture to help keep the area uncluttered. You can add a few other pieces, such as a coat rack and a bench or chair if you have the space, but try not to make your entryway too crowded, especially if you’re working in a small space.
Because so many of our entry and hall tables offer ample storage space and individual compartments, it’s a great idea to pair these pieces with some of our organization and storage baskets for a more polished look. Using baskets in each individual compartment can also help you utilize the table’s storage capabilities to its fullest extent. You won’t have to worry about small odds and ends like hats and gloves getting randomly misplaced if you develop a storage system within your entry table that includes labeled baskets. You can set aside baskets for each family member to store their things or group items by type. This way, you’ll have room to store the kinds of things that you often need to grab on the way out the door, from reusable shopping bags to umbrellas, in a single efficient location.
The wall space above and to the sides of your entry table can also serve a functional purpose. Install a row of hooks on the wall to hold pet leashes, coats, hats and bags. Pick out a shelf that will hold mobile devices and other important everyday items you can’t afford to forget at home. Use one of our shoe racks to free up some closet space and give yourself a place to put your shoes when you walk in the door. Anything you can think of that will help you make good use of your entryway as a staging area before you take on the world outside, be it a series of hooks or a strategically placed mirror, is worth considering as a supplement to the table.
Don’t neglect the floor space around your entryway tables. A rug can help the area feel more complete and can inject a nice bit of color or pattern to the space. Opting for durable door mat or indoor/outdoor rug for this part of the house can allow you to protect your floor or carpet from heavy foot traffic and damage from muddy or wet shoes. You can place the rug in front of your well-organized hall table or orient it more toward the doorway to catch any outside dirt and grime before it can make its way into your home. Be sure to select a rug that matches well with your table and any baskets you’ve chosen to use for storage and organization.
To keep your entryway attractive and put-together, add some decor wherever you see fit. You could choose to put some beautiful wall art or a decorative mirror on the wall above the table to brighten the space and give your eyes a little treat when you walk in the door. If your wall space is occupied with hooks and other organizational equipment, you can still make the entry table look nice by adding small vignettes of decorative objects such as vases and even lanterns or candles.