- Sumner Extending Pedestal Table & Seagrass Chair 5-Piece Dining Set $2,495 Special $1,871
- Toscana Fixed Dining Table + 2 Fixed Benches, Seadrift $1,997 Special $1,897
- Toscana Extending Dining Table + Buffet, Tuscan Chestnut $2,998 – $3,398 Special $2,248 – $2,548
- Toscana Extending Dining Table + Buffet, Seadrift $2,998 – $3,398 Special $2,848 – $3,248
- Lorraine Extending Dining Table + Buffet, Hewn Oak $4,398 – $4,498 Special $3,298 – $3,373
- Lorraine Extending Dining Table + Buffet , Rustic Brown $4,398 – $4,498 Special $3,298 – $3,373
- Banks Extending Dining Table + Buffet, Grey Wash $4,398 – $4,498 Special $3,298 – $3,373
- Banks Extending Dining Table + Buffet, Alfresco Brown $4,398 – $4,498 Special $3,298 – $3,373
- Tivoli Fixed Pedestal Dining Table + 4 Wynn Side Chairs $2,095 Special $1,571
- Tivoli Extending Pedestal Table + 4 Wynn Side Chairs $2,195 Special $1,646
- Griffin Reclaimed Fixed Table & Bench 3-Piece Dining Set $3,479 Special $2,797
- Tivoli Extending Pedestal Table & Napoleon Chair 5-Piece Dining Set $1,795 Special $1,346
- Tivoli Fixed Pedestal Table & Napoleon Chair 5-Piece Dining Set $1,695 Special $1,271
- Shayne Table & Isabella Chair 5-Piece Dining Set $1,275 Special $956
- Banks Extending Dining Table + Wynn Chair Set $4,253 – $4,951 Special $3,189 – $3,713
- Banks Extending Dining Table + Aaron Chair Set $4,253 – $4,951 Special $4,053 – $4,751
- Lorraine Pedestal Table + Wynn Chair Set $3,195 Special $2,396
- Benchwright Extending Table & Wynn Chair Dining Set $2,995 – $5,449 Special $2,246 – $4,086
- Toscana Extending Dining Table & Bench 3-Piece Dining Set $2,697 – $3,497 Special $2,022 – $3,497
- Linden Fixed Table & Mabry Chair 9-Piece Dining Set $4,091 Special $3,068
- Linden Fixed Pedestal Table & Mabry Chair 5-Piece Dining Set $2,695 Special $2,021
- Stafford Reclaimed Pine Extending Table & Bench 3-Piece Dining Set $4,197 Special $3,147
- Benchwright Extending Table & Aaron Chair Dining Set $2,995 – $5,449 Special $2,246 – $5,249
- Sumner Extending Table & Wynn Chair 7-Piece Dining Set $3,653 – $3,753 Special $2,739 – $3,653
- Balboa Counter-Height Table & Stool 3-Piece Dining Set, White $899
- Lorraine Pedestal Table + Trieste Chair Set $3,195 Special $2,396
- Toscana Extending Dining Table + Wynn Chair Set $2,695 – $4,351 Special $2,021 – $4,151
- Lorraine Extending Dining Table + Wynn Chair Set $4,253 – $4,951 Special $3,189 – $3,713
- Lorraine Extending Dining Table + Trieste Chair Set $4,193 – $4,891 Special $3,144 – $3,668
- Griffin Fixed Dining Table + Grayson Chair Set $3,693 – $4,293 Special $2,769 – $3,219
- Bowry Fixed Dining Table + Wynn Chair Set $2,795 Special $2,096
- Banks Pedestal Table + Aaron Chair Set $3,115 Special $2,336
- Banks Pedestal Table + Wynn Chair Set $3,195 Special $2,396
- Sumner Extending Pedestal Table & Aaron Chair 5-Piece Dining Set $2,895 Special $2,171
- Benchwright Extending Dining Table + Bench Set $3,397 – $4,197 Special $2,547 – $3,147
Home Bar Furniture
When you get home at the end of long day, or when you are getting ready to start your day, enjoying a casual, peaceful setting is a great way to transition between the rigors of the outside world and the serenity of home life. Sometimes it’s nice to just take a seat at the counter or bar while reading a magazine or playing a game on your tablet, and enjoying a snack or beverage. Our bar furniture provides a comfortable, relaxed and informal atmosphere that is as suited to entertaining guests as it is to enjoying quiet times alone. We also carry more formal bar furniture that is suited for entertaining business colleagues and hosting parties.
You are not limited to the dining and kitchen area when placing bar furniture in your home. At Pottery Barn, we offer bars and portable bar carts that look as good in a den or home office as in the dining area of your home. This type of nontraditional bar and stool placement lets you increase the functionality of your work and study space. Or, you can pile your favorite treats and drinks on a bar cart that provides a portable option. A bar cart can be stored out of sight when not in use and it also lets you grab a refreshing drink or snack without the distraction of leaving your work space by planning ahead.
Another nontraditional but handy place you can add a bar or counter to add a casual and fun element to a room is a family game room. Players can set up board games and gather around the counter to play, or family and friends can sit and talk while enjoying snacks and drinks at the counter. This type of home furnishing is especially great if space in your home’s family room is limited. The space-saving feature is also in play if you choose from our selection of bar furniture that has enclosed storage space.
If you are decorating a small space, a bar-height table that serves double duty as a dining table and a bar is a handy option. This type of bar can be placed in the center of your dining area with stools on both sides, or it can be scooted against a wall with seats placed all on one side so the pieces won’t affect the flow of foot traffic through your room.
In addition to bar-height tables, we carry some other home bar furniture options for small spaces and decorating pieces that look great alongside a bar. Consider diminutive bar cabinets that rest against a wall, or tall and narrow bar towers you can slip into a corner or narrow bit of floor space along the wall. Then look at decorative items that make your available space appear larger. One way to create the illusion of a larger room is to put mirrors alongside or above pieces of furniture. The mirrors catch the light and can give the impression of a larger room.
If you have a larger room, on the other hand, look for pieces that complement the decor of your room and your bar furniture, such as bookshelves and cabinets. Shelving and cabinets can pull the look of your family game room, den or dining area room together, creating a unified decor theme when styles match up, and enclosed cabinets are also a handy place to store some of the extra items you frequently use when seated at the bar or counter, while open shelving is useful for positioning decorative items where they look best, or glassware pieces within easy reach.