- Samantha 3-Piece Bench & Bookcase Entryway Set, Antique White $1,597 Special $1,197 – $1,549
- Wilson 3-Piece Entryway Set $2,397 Sale $1,679.99
- Wilson Wall Storage $1,798 Sale $1,259.99
- Wilson Bookcase $899 Sale $629.99
- Wilson Bench $599 Sale $419.99
- Declan 3-Piece Entryway Set $1,647 Special $1,235
- Declan Entry Hall Tree $599 – $799 Special $449 – $599
- Samantha 4-Piece Bench & Bookcase Entryway Set, Seadrift $1,996 Special $1,497 – $1,949
- Samantha 3-Piece Bench & Bookcase Entryway Set, Seadrift $1,597 Special $1,197 – $1,549
- Samantha 3-Piece Bench & Storage Tower Entryway Set, Seadrift $1,797 Special $1,347 – $1,797
- Samantha Storage Cabinet Tower, Seadrift $699 Sale $449.99
- Samantha Bench & Shelf, Seadrift $679 Special $509 – $679
- Wade 3-Piece Bench & Tower Entryway Set $3,097 Special $2,322
- Wade 2-Piece Tower & Bench Entryway Set $1,698 Special $1,273
- Wade 3-Piece Tower Entryway Set $2,829 Special $2,121
- Wade Cabinet Tower $999 Special $749
- Wade Bench $699 – $1,099 Special $524 – $824
- Channing 3-Piece Bench & Tower Entryway Set $1,697 Special $1,272
- Channing Tower $599 Special $449
- Channing Bench $449 Special $336
- Channing Cabinet $699 Special $524
- Channing Console Table $449 Special $336 – $449
- Olivia 3-Piece Locker Tower & Bench Set $2,197 Special $1,647
- Olivia 2-Piece Organizer Console Set $1,198 Special $898
- Olivia 4-Piece Entryway Set $2,796 Special $2,097
- Olivia Cubby $599 – $1,797 Special $449 – $1,347
- Olivia Wall-Mount Locker Tower $799 – $2,397 Special $599 – $1,797
- Olivia Bench $599 Special $449
- Build Your Own - Samantha Modular Cabinets, Seadrift $299 – $799 Sale $224 – $599
- Build Your Own - Channing Modular Entryway $449 – $699 Special $336 – $524
- Build Your Own - Olivia Modular Cabinets $99 – $799 Special $74 – $599
Entryway Storage & Systems
Your entryway is the portal to your home, the place where you welcome guests and take your first steps into your personal space after a long day at work. It makes good sense to approach this part of the house with a focus on organization and tidiness. With Pottery Barn’s entryway storage furniture and systems, you won’t have to worry about keeping your foyer or front door area neat and tidy. You can easily maintain an organized and well-designed space to serve as a figurative welcome mat for the rest of your home, setting a tone of tranquility for you and your guests.
With entryway collections available in a variety of different styles, you can choose a system that works well for your practical needs and aesthetic taste. From creamy whites to rich wood-grain stains, our entryway storage options can get you on track to visual cohesion before you even start the process of organizing. Whether you have a large space that can accommodate a complex arrangement of shelving or you have a narrow area that you want to make the most of, you can configure a storage solution that works for your entryway. Mix and match build-your-own options and individual pieces from our collections to create a cohesive base for storage and organization.
After you’ve selected your large entryway pieces, you can select some organization tools such as baskets and boxes to make the most efficient use of your new storage system. Set up individual cubbies for different members of the family or divide sections by season or item type. You can have a dedicated basket for all your reusable shopping bags right next to the front door, for example, so you never forget to grab a bag when you’re on your way to the farmer’s market. If you find it a bit difficult to keep track of things like keys and your wallet, set aside a special basket or even a decorative bowl to hold onto these items so you always know where they are.
Other small organization accessories, including wall hooks, can help everyone in the house develop good habits for tidying and keeping important items such as school backpacks in a central location. Organization is much easier to maintain when everything that ends up causing clutter has a proper storage space that’s easy to access and remember. By placing our entryway systems in a high-traffic part of the house, you make it easy for the entire household to keep track of outerwear, bags and other essentials. You can even dedicate a specific hook to keep your dog’s leash handy for quick walks. Your pooch will certainly appreciate it.
To round out your entryway storage system, consider adding some accessories such as a coatrack or shoe rack. Creating a space for shoe storage right by the front door can help keep the rest of your home a bit cleaner by encouraging household residents and their guests to remove their shoes before proceeding into the rest of the house. A coatrack can be especially useful if you lack the closet space to store all your household outerwear or there isn’t adequate space to provide guests with a place to hang their own coats. Coatracks can also provide storage for purses, hats and other accessories that guests may wear into your home. This kind of courtesy is subtle, but it can make the experience of visiting your house more enjoyable and comfortable.
Finally, consider adding an entryway tables or console to complement your entryway storage system. Console tables can provide additional storage space for small items or can simply serve as a decorative contrast to your storage system. Use your console table to display vases of fresh flowers, small sculptural objects and treasured family photos for an extra dimension of polish in your newly improved entryway.