- Bedford Corner Desk $1,149
- Bedford Rectangular Desk $1,049 Sale $879.99 – $1,049
- Bedford Small Desk $699 Sale $579.99 – $699
- Bedford Project Table Set $1,299
- Bedford Office Work Tower $999
- Bedford Narrow Bookcase $679
- Bedford 2-Shelf Bookcase $499 Sale $329.99 – $499
- Bedford 3 x 3 Bookcase $479
- Bedford Open File Cabinet $300 Sale $199.99
- Bedford 2-Drawer File Cabinet $400 Sale $259.99 – $400
- Bedford 3-Drawer File Cabinet $400 Sale $259.99 – $400
- Bedford Lateral File Cabinet $579 Sale $384.99 – $579
- Bedford Smart Technology™ Desk Hutch $290 Sale $179.99
- Build Your Own - Bedford Modular Cabinets $249 – $999 Sale $179.99 – $999
Bedford Home Offices
Amp up the style and comfort in your home office with furnishings and decor that help you maintain the level of productivity you need to succeed. Many home offices must include media centers to hold electronic equipment conveniently and attractively. These centers also offer ample storage options to keep equipment within reach but out of sight. Match a media center with other office furniture such as work towers and bookcases to create a cohesive design in a home office.
Increase the functionality of your home work space by adding one of our distinctive sofas from Pottery Barn. Whether you just need to take a quick break and kick back or your home office needs to become an impromptu guest room, a sofa gives you a variety of comfort options. From fabric to leather to sleeper sofas, you can find precisely the furniture piece you need to round out your work area. A sofa can also be ideal for casual work chats or meetings, when necessary.
Don't overlook one of the most important components of a home office. With plentiful options in desk chairs, you can choose a chair that delivers exceptional comfort and support while matching the other components and furniture in your home office. A swivel desk chair provides both comfort and functionality, giving you easy movement and adjustment options as you work. Choose from traditional leather with distinctive nail heads and hardwood framing, or opt for something a little more eclectic like rattan with a brushed cotton canvas cushion. When ergonomics is the top priority, a task chair with headrest and back support is an ideal choice.
Storage is a crucial component of any home space, including an office. Closet solutions ensure that office storage space is used effectively and attractively. Open shelving can hold books and baskets in neat and orderly fashion. Consider modular pieces that allow you to build your own storage solutions with cubbies, cabinets, drawers and even hanging storage. Wall hooks take advantage of vertical surfaces for hanging scarves, hats, bags and coats. Storage solutions even extend to the desk with hanging baskets in various sizes, small and large totes, lidded baskets and wire utility baskets.
Furnishing and decorating a home office with furniture, textiles, storage and more has never been so exciting and easy! After creating a work space that fits your style, you might be surprised at how productive you can be.