- Carlisle Upholstered Sofa $1,449 – $2,949 Special $1,160 – $2,449
- Carlisle Slipcovered Sofa $1,549 – $3,049 Special $1,240 – $2,549
- Carlisle Upholstered Armchair $1,049 – $1,649 Special $840 – $1,549
- Carlisle Slipcovered Armchair $1,099 – $1,699 Special $880 – $1,499
- Carlisle Upholstered Swivel Armchair $1,149 – $1,799 Special $920 – $1,699
- Carlisle Slipcovered Swivel Armchair $1,199 – $1,849 Special $960 – $1,749
- Carlisle Upholstered Ottoman $599 – $849 Special $480 – $799
- Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover $19.95
- Carlisle Slipcovered Ottoman $629 – $879 Special $505 – $829
- Carlisle Upholstered Chaise $1,449 – $2,649 Special $1,160 – $2,149
- Carlisle Slipcovered Chaise $1,549 – $2,249 Special $1,240 – $2,049
- Carlisle Upholstered Sofa with Chaise Sectional $2,925 – $4,555 Special $2,340 – $3,875
- Carlisle Slipcovered Sofa with Chaise Sectional $3,125 – $4,575 Special $2,500 – $4,175
- Carlisle Upholstered 3-Piece Sectional with Corner $3,845 – $5,415 Special $3,075 – $5,015
- Carlisle Slipcovered 3-Piece Sectional with Corner $4,045 – $5,615 Special $3,235 – $5,215
- Carlisle Upholstered 3-Piece L-Shaped Sectional with Corner $4,365 – $6,215 Special $3,490 – $5,715
- Carlisle Slipcovered 3-Piece L-Shaped Sectional with Corner $4,615 – $6,465 Special $3,690 – $5,965
- Build Your Own - Carlisle Upholstered Sectional Components $829 – $2,399 Special $665 – $1,999
- Build Your Own - Carlisle Slipcovered Sectional Components $879 – $2,349 Special $705 – $2,149
- Carlisle Furniture Slipcovers $254 – $2,619 Special $205 – $2,095
- Carlisle Sectional Slipcovers $354 – $3,099 Special $285 – $2,599
Carlisle Sofa & Sectional Collection
Everybody has individual tastes and preferences. This is true for the foods you eat, clothes you wear and furniture you use in your home. Carlisle sofas, sectionals and furniture from Pottery Barn allow you to customize your selections in the style, fabric and color of your liking. Style choices include a luxurious chaise sectional, loveseat and grand sofa. Swivel chairs, ottomans and smaller sofas are other options. Fabrics like linen, brushed canvas, organic cotton twill and basketweave slub are just a few of your choices. Color runs the gamut from walnut brown, navy blue and sierra red to honey. You pick it and it is made to order.
Once your furniture is situated in your home, consider adding accent pillows. The solid print colors of the furniture coordinate with any print or pattern. You might try embroidered pillows with floral or paisley designs paired with stripes or solids in coordinating colors for an elegant finishing touch. A lumbar pillow further enhances the comfort of a chaise sectional.
With the fluffy, comfortable cushions on the furniture and the soft pillows, you might be tempted to curl up and take a nap. Decorative throws and afghans can serve as a decorating accessory when neatly folded and placed to hang over the back of a sofa or chair. Make a statement with an exceptional mohair or authentic Kantha throw. The throws serve a dual purpose in that they are functional too. Grab the throw and take a nap or read a book under the warmth of the covers.
Ottomans in the Carlisle Collection are great accessories too. They can be customized to match, contrast or blend with the other pieces of furniture. A taupe-colored sofa pairs well with a brown ottoman. Whichever choice you make, the ottoman is a practical piece of furniture. Sure, it’s relaxing to prop up your feet, but there’s more to it than that. An ottoman can double as another seat when you have a crowd. It can also serve as a small table just by using a tray. Place an impressive silver hammered, etched brass or whitewashed wood tray on the ottoman to hold a dish of appetizers and cocktail napkins when entertaining. Or if it’s just you, put some of your favorite snacks on it while you watch a good movie or read a gripping novel.
Add a floor lamp for practical lighting with a touch of glamour. The lamp designs enhance the decor whether you choose a tripod design for an architectural feel, a funky metal arching lamp or a slender candlestick style that is truly classic. You will light up the room with pizzazz.