- Carlisle Upholstered Sofa $1,449 – $2,949
- Carlisle Slipcovered Sofa Special $1,549 – $3,049
- Carlisle Upholstered Armchair $1,049 – $1,649
- Carlisle Slipcovered Armchair $1,099 – $1,699
- Carlisle Upholstered Swivel Armchair $1,149 – $1,799
- Carlisle Slipcovered Swivel Armchair $1,199 – $1,849
- Carlisle Upholstered Ottoman $599 – $849
- Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover $19.95
- Carlisle Slipcovered Ottoman $629 – $879
- Carlisle Upholstered Chaise $1,449 – $2,649
- Carlisle Slipcovered Chaise $1,549 – $2,249
- Carlisle Upholstered Sofa with Chaise Sectional $2,925 – $4,555
- Carlisle Slipcovered Sofa with Chaise Sectional $3,125 – $4,575
- Carlisle Upholstered 3-Piece Sectional with Corner $3,845 – $5,415
- Carlisle Slipcovered 3-Piece Sectional with Corner $4,045 – $5,615
- Carlisle Upholstered 3-Piece L-Shaped Sectional with Corner $4,365 – $6,215
- Carlisle Slipcovered 3-Piece L-Shaped Sectional with Corner $4,615 – $6,465
- Build Your Own - Carlisle Upholstered Sectional Components $829 – $2,399
- Build Your Own - Carlisle Slipcovered Sectional Components $879 – $2,349
- Carlisle Furniture Slipcovers Special $348 – $1,680
- Carlisle Sectional Slipcovers $530 – $3,099
Carlisle Sofa & Sectional Collection
Everybody has individual tastes and preferences. This is true for the foods you eat, clothes you wear and furniture you use in your home. Carlisle sofas, sectionals and furniture from Pottery Barn allow you to customize your selections in the style, fabric and color of your liking. Style choices include a luxurious chaise sectional, loveseat and grand sofa. Swivel chairs, ottomans and smaller sofas are other options. Fabrics like linen, brushed canvas, organic cotton twill and basketweave slub are just a few of your choices. Color runs the gamut from walnut brown, navy blue and sierra red to honey. You pick it and it is made to order.
Once your furniture is situated in your home, consider adding accent pillows. The solid print colors of the furniture coordinate with any print or pattern. You might try embroidered pillows with floral or paisley designs paired with stripes or solids in coordinating colors for an elegant finishing touch. A lumbar pillow further enhances the comfort of a chaise sectional.
With the fluffy, comfortable cushions on the furniture and the soft pillows, you might be tempted to curl up and take a nap. Decorative throws and afghans can serve as a decorating accessory when neatly folded and placed to hang over the back of a sofa or chair. Make a statement with an exceptional mohair or authentic Kantha throw. The throws serve a dual purpose in that they are functional too. Grab the throw and take a nap or read a book under the warmth of the covers.
Ottomans in the Carlisle Collection are great accessories too. They can be customized to match, contrast or blend with the other pieces of furniture. A taupe-colored sofa pairs well with a brown ottoman. Whichever choice you make, the ottoman is a practical piece of furniture. Sure, it’s relaxing to prop up your feet, but there’s more to it than that. An ottoman can double as another seat when you have a crowd. It can also serve as a small table just by using a tray. Place an impressive silver hammered, etched brass or whitewashed wood tray on the ottoman to hold a dish of appetizers and cocktail napkins when entertaining. Or if it’s just you, put some of your favorite snacks on it while you watch a good movie or read a gripping novel.
Add a floor lamp for practical lighting with a touch of glamour. The lamp designs enhance the decor whether you choose a tripod design for an architectural feel, a funky metal arching lamp or a slender candlestick style that is truly classic. You will light up the room with pizzazz.