- Pearce Upholstered 4-Piece Chaise Sectional with Wedge $4,499 – $6,625
- Pearce Upholstered 3-Piece L-Shaped Sectional with Wedge $3,655 – $4,905
- Pearce Slipcovered 3-Piece L-Shaped Sectional with Wedge $3,905 – $5,555
- Pearce Upholstered 4-Piece Double Chaise Sectional $4,595 – $6,345
- Pearce Upholstered 3-Piece Bumper Sectional $3,625 – $4,875
- Pearce Upholstered 2-Piece L-Shape Sectional $3,175 – $4,075
- Pearce Upholstered Sofa with Chaise Sectional $2,525 – $3,525
- Pearce Upholstered Sofa $1,649 – $2,849
- Pearce Slipcovered Sofa $1,549 – $2,999
- Pearce Upholstered Armchair $1,049 – $1,549
- Pearce Slipcovered Armchair $1,099 – $1,749
- Pearce Upholstered Swivel Armchair $1,149 – $1,649
- Pearce Slipcovered Swivel Armchair $1,199 – $1,749
- Pearce Upholstered Ottoman $569 – $819
- Pearce Upholstered Storage Ottoman $619 – $869
- Pearce Slipcovered Ottoman $599 – $919
- Pearce Slipcovered Storage Ottoman $699 – $949
- Pearce Slipcovered Grand Ottoman $729 – $979
- Pearce Upholstered Sleeper Sofa $1,999 – $3,199
- Pearce Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa $2,149 – $3,149
- Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover $19.95
- Pearce Upholstered Deluxe Sleeper Sofa $3,699 – $4,699
- Pearce Slipcovered Sofa with Chaise Sectional $2,725 – $4,025
- Pearce Upholstered 3-Piece Sectional with Wedge $3,225 – $4,325
- Pearce Slipcovered 3-Piece Sectional with Wedge $3,425 – $5,525
- Pearce Slipcovered 2-Piece L-Shape Sectional $3,425 – $4,775
- Pearce Slipcovered 3-Piece Bumper Sectional $3,875 – $5,525
- Pearce Slipcovered 4-Piece Chaise Sectional with Wedge $5,225 – $7,525
- Pearce Slipcovered 4-Piece Double Chaise Sectional $4,945 – $6,695
- Build Your Own - Pearce Sectional Components $699 – $2,579
- Build Your Own - Pearce Slipcovered Sectional Components $899 – $2,979
- Pearce Sectional Slipcovers $1,390 – $4,390
- Pearce Furniture Slipcovers $260 – $2,019
- Pearce Sectional Component Slipcovers $394 – $1,914
Pearce Sofa and Sectional Collection
Furnish your living room, den or study with comfortable, customized furniture. At Pottery Barn, our Pearce sofas and sectionals feature fluffy down cushions, rounded arms and eco-friendly fabric options. It's a classic collection that's sure to meet your practical needs, but also add to your decor.
The three- or four-piece sectional sofa fits into a corner of the room or can round out a large room. The sofa looks and feels so comfortable, you'll be tempted to take a nap or two. Fold a coordinating throw or two across the back of the sofa. That way, when someone wants to nap, they don't have to get up and grab a blanket. Oversized faux fur throws are ultra-soft and large enough to curl up and stay warm.
The swivel armchair pairs nicely with the sofa. With customizing options, you can choose the same color as the sofa for a monochromatic decor or choose a coordinating color. Decorative pillows can tie the colors together and add some dimension to the room. Embroidered pillows make a stunning addition. For comfort in the chair or on the sofa, include at least one lumbar pillow to support your back. This type of pillow can be functional and decorative at the same time.
Much like a lumbar pillow, an ottoman is a decorative and functional piece of furniture. It can be used with the sofa or the chair, so you might want one for each. The upholstery is customized, so you can ensure it coordinates with the rest of the room. An ottoman is ideal to prop your feet up, but it can double as a small table. Place a tray on top and serve appetizers when entertaining friends. Alternatively, use it to hold snacks while reading a book.
If you need some extra storage space, there's an ottoman that has storage under the cushion. Simply lift the lid to store small items. Hide magazines, remote controls or pet toys when they aren't being used. Since everyone will want to sit on the comfortable furniture, it's sure to be a gathering place. Your pet will probably want to be included, so the toys will come in handy. You and your family can watch TV or play games while the family dog chews on a canvas bone toy. If you prefer reading over watching TV or playing games, consider adding a floor lamp by your favorite reading spot. A floor lamp makes an excellent reading light without taking up space on a table.