- SoMa Fremont Square Arm Upholstered Sofa $699 – $1,699
- SoMa Fremont Square Arm Upholstered Armchair $449 – $949
- SoMa Fremont Roll Arm Upholstered Sofa $699 – $1,699
- SoMa Fremont Roll Arm Upholstered Armchair $449 – $949
- SoMa Fremont Upholstered Ottoman $299 – $549
- SoMa Brady Slope Arm Slipcovered Reversible 4-Piece Sectional $1,369
- SoMa Brady Slope Arm Slipcovered 4-Piece Sectional with Chaise $1,139
- SoMa Brady Slope Arm Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa $119 – $699
- SoMa Brady Slope Arm Slipcovered Armchair $399
- SoMa Brady Slope Arm Slipcovered Ottoman $169
- Build Your Own - SoMa Brady Slope Arm Slipcovered Sectional $299 – $339
- SoMa Katrina Slipcovered Sofa with Reversible Chaise Sectional $1,599 – $2,599
- SoMa Katrina Slipcovered Return Sofa Sectional $1,999 – $2,999
- SoMa Katrina Slipcovered Sofa Collection $799 – $2,099
- SoMa Katrina Slipcovered Armchair $599 – $1,099
- SoMa Katrina Slipcovered Armless Chair $599 – $849
- SoMa Katrina Slipcovered Ottoman $379 – $629
- Build Your Own - SoMa Katrina Slipcovered Sectional $959
- SoMa Petite Minna Roll Arm Upholstered Armchair $299
- SoMa Delancey Wingback Upholstered Armchair $399 – $899
- SoMa Roscoe Upholstered Armchair $399
- SoMa Hawthorne English Arm Slipcovered Sofa $699
- SoMa Hawthorne English Arm Slipcovered Armchair $449
- SoMa Harrison Square Arm Upholstered 5-Piece Sectional $1,764 Sale $1,233.99
- SoMa Harrison Square Arm Upholstered 4-Piece Sectional $1,259 Sale $880.99
- SoMa Harrison Square Arm Upholstered 6-Piece Sectional $1,759 Sale $1,230.99
- SoMa Harrison Square Arm Upholstered Build Your Own - Sectional $249 – $359 Sale $173.99 – $250.99
SoMa Sofa & Sectional Collection
Don't let anyone say you can’t have terrific-looking furniture in a small apartment or house. Not when you have access to all of our furniture at Pottery Barn! The SoMa sofas and sectionals are specifically designed to take comfort, style and lack of space into account. The result is a collection of furniture pieces with an elegant design, compact proportion and concealed storage solutions, transforming your space issues into a beautifully designed living area that is the envy of your family and friends.
The slipcover-protected sleeper sofa has sloped arms and thick cushioning for comfort. When a guest decides to stay, simply pull it out to form a bed. For a traditional seating design, opt for a sofa with tailored arms and plush, box-style cushions. A roll-arm design has a more casual appeal. The charcoal- or oatmeal-colored slipcover removes easily for cleaning. Get a matching armchair and add a splash of color to both with some decorative pillows. To match more contemporary decor, an armchair with a low back and straight arms is more fitting. Position it to face any direction thanks to its swivel base.
Storage is no longer an issue when the space is incorporated into your furniture. Get a matching ottoman to rest your feet or use as an additional seat. Lift up the upholstered linen lid and behold the storage space inside for your magazines or extra pillows. Free up some space on your shelving and pile your books up inside this handy storage cube. An upholstered sofa with a chaise lounge sectional provides extra storage on a larger scale. Before you get comfy and stretch out on the chaise, lift it up to pull out a soft throw and pillow.
SoMa Sectional furniture gives you more versatility in your home. Choose what pieces you want to fit in with your own design. Utilize the corner of a room and fit the pieces neatly against the two joining walls. The sofa can be as compact or as large as you want to suit your preferences. Start with a corner chair flanked by arm-less chairs and complete the ends with a left-arm chair and a right-arm chair, both of which have square arms. Be different and break up the sofa design with a coffee table. Place it between two of the sectionals for a handy place to put your cup of coffee. Add a table lamp for some cozy lighting. The space underneath allows for extra storage and the enclosed sides prevent anything from falling out. Alternatively, place a coffee table on a rug in front of your seating area as a finishing touch to your newly furnished living room.