- Wade Bench, Almond White $699 – $1,099
- Wade Bench, Weathered Pine $699 – $1,099
- Wade Large Bench, Shutter Green $1,099 Special $699
- Wade Bench Cushion $89 – $139
- Samantha Bench, Antique White $399
- Samantha Bench, Mahogany Stain $399
- Samantha Tufted Bench Cushion $99 – $169
- Declan Entry Bench, Weathered Dutch White $449 Special $399
- Declan Entry Bench, Burnished Pine $449 Special $399
- Murphy Entry Bench $159
- Apartment Entry Bench Cushion $39
- Mateo Entryway Bench $349
- Wilson Bench Cushion $99 Sale $69.99
- Lucy Entry Collection, Shoe Bench $299
- Sarah Bartholomew Oakes Entryway Bench $459
- Westport Bench $449
- Clyde Bench $399
- Caden Leather Stool $299 Special $239
- Caden Leather Bench $899 Special $719
- Martin Tufted Bench $699 – $949 Special $559 – $949
- Raleigh Tufted Queen Bench with Nailheads $499 – $749 Special $399 – $749
- Raleigh Tufted King Bench with Nailheads $699 – $949 Special $559 – $949
- Tamsen Storage Bench $699 – $949 Special $559 – $949
- Lorraine Tufted Storage Bench Special $639 – $999
- Lorraine Tufted Bench Special $479 – $799
- Berlin Tufted Bench $499
- Vinton Accent Bench, Distressed White $430 Special $258
- Aldrich Stool $299
- Toscana Bench $499
- Ryland Modular Banquette Set Special $299 – $1,496
- Build Your Own - Ryland Modular Banquette $299 – $399
- Modular Banquette Set Special $299 – $1,496
- Wilson Bench $599 Sale $360.99
Entryway & Storage Benches
Whether you have a dedicated front or back entryway, mudroom or an undefined space that you need to turn into a foyer, there’s a solution to help you organize your life. Let us at Pottery Barn give you tips on how to choose entryway and storage furniture for whatever type of space you have. It pays to have an entryway system in place not only to keep all the dirt and mud from coming into the rest of your home, but as a way to keep on-the-go essentials in one easy-to-find spot.
Maximize a Small Entry
No matter what size your entry, rely on furniture like benches and locker-style cabinets to create your mud-catching space. Even if you have a sliver of wall space, consider a multipurpose bench and above that, a dual-purpose shelf. A multipurpose bench might have a seat that opens up for storage or a shelf below the seat to double as a shoe rack. Consider a bench that has enough space underneath it to fit a basket or two for winter gear or shoes. Above-bench shelves come in all sorts of configurations to do multiple tasks. For example, some include hooks to hold clothing and keys, small cubbies to hold mail and another top shelf to hold a mirror.
Stretch the Wall Space
Another way to maximize a compact entry is to fill the wall space from floor to ceiling. A full-size cubby organizer holds everything from shoes to hats and other outdoor gear, all visible and ready to grab on the go. A wall-mounted storage organizing system is ideal because it can hold keys and other necessities but also become your family’s command center where everyone can find mail, messages and schedules.
Carve Out an Entryway
If your front door opens directly into your living room or the back door opens right into your kitchen, create your own entryway. For front entries, create pocket spaces by using compact armless upholstered settees or love seats that integrate with the rest of your decor. Use the bench to hold purses, coats or to change shoes. Install a shelf with a mirror above the love seat, and voila, you’ve crafted an automatic entryway.
Make It Mobile
Having a party? Why not add to your entryway with a mobile clothes rack to hold guests’ coats and purses. Clothes racks come in extra handy in the wintertime when your family wears more outerwear, such as snow pants, ski jackets, hats, scarves and boot warmers. Consider using underbed baskets on wheels when you need an extra storage place for various items, such as winter hats and gloves. Simply slide it out from under a bed and put it in place for the season.
Consider slim and small extras that add functionality to your entryway, such as coat racks, boot trays and umbrella stands. Each item is small enough to fit into a snug corner but brings much needed ways to contain wet, muddy or dirty items.
Your entryway will look as beautiful as the rest of your house. Today’s entry furniture and benches come in rich materials and durable finishes that hold up to all the elements and extras that you and your family may bring through the door.