- Ring Toss $20
- Printed Wet/Dry Bag $24.50 Special $19
- Faux Small Mixed Potted Succulent - Red $24.50
- Faux Mini Potted Succulent $12.50
- Succulent Candle Tealights, Set of 5 $16.50
- Potted Succulent Candles, Mixed set of 3 $25.50
- Signature Homescent Candle Pot - Paper White $19.50
- New York is Always a Good Idea Tray $19.50
- Quote Tray $19.50
- Anchor Print Guest Towels - Set of 2 $19
- Lighthouse Print Guest Towel - Set of 2 $22 Special $16
- Sea Pod Guest Towels - Set of 2 $19
- Anchor Jacquard Bath Towel $8 – $24
- Silver LED String Lights $24.50
- Modern Silver-Plated Frames $24.50 – $44.50
- NFL Beer Glasses $18 – $24
- Vintage Wood Drink Coaster, Set of 4 $19.50
- PB Classic Belgian Flax Linen Drink Coaster, Set of 4 $24 Sale $13.99 – $24
- Silver-Plated Engravable Luggage Tag $12
- Saddle Leather Eyeglass Case $24.50
- Skyler Travel Luggage Tag $16.50 Sale $6.99 – $8.99
- PB Kitchen Banded Measuring Cups $24.50
- Savannah Utility Baskets $24.50 – $39
- Cambria Pet Bowl & Stand $19.50 – $49.50
- Pottery Barn Gift Cards $25 – $500
Gifts $25 and Under
Give a gift to show someone you’re thinking of them. Whether it’s for a birthday, a thank you gift, get-well encouragement, a new home or just because, a gift is a thoughtful item that loved ones always appreciate. It’s so easy to let someone know you care, and with a budget of $25 there are plenty of options available to choose from.
If you’ve been invited to a barbecue or garden party, take a game of ring toss to play. Your host will be eager to let all the guests share in the fun of their gift as everyone takes turns to throw the hoops over the colored sticks. For someone who has a pool or loves going to the beach, a wet/dry bag is ideal for keeping their swimsuit in when they’ve finished in the water. The waterproof material stops the swimsuit soaking everything else and looks great with block print patterning.
Flowers are a traditional gift, but why not give tradition a twist by gifting a potted succulent? It doesn’t matter if the receiver doesn’t have a green thumb – a faux floral looks just as great as the real thing! Go a step further and give potted succulent candles and tealights. These little plants look almost too good to set alight.
Do you know someone who needs some help keeping track of their rings or earrings? Help them out with their jewelry with a beautiful hummingbird ring holder; the hummingbird’s upturned beak and flapping wings act as ideal places to stack rings.
Are you feeling philosophical? Impart some wisdom to a friend with a quote tray. The pretty stoneware dish is printed with a quotation that is sure to make your friend smile. Enhancing organization, it’s useful for keeping jewelry together or for putting keys in by the front door. Instead of a quotation, a fun phrase does the trick, especially for someone who enjoys traveling. A New York–inspired phrase tray keeps their favorite destination in mind as they reach for their keys.
Before they set off, your recipient might like some personalized luggage tags. Silver-plated tags look stylish and add a luxurious touch to the suitcases, particularly with the black or espresso leather strap. Engrave the tag with their name and address, or simply have the tag monogrammed in the center. A handcrafted leather tag is a luxurious gift that can coordinate with their passport holder and document pouch.
Fans of the NFL always appreciate a relevant sporting gift; why not surprise someone with an engraved NFL beer glass? Choose from a pub beer mug, a Pilsner glass or a pint glass and add the insignia of their favorite team. Personalize the glass with their name, which is etched under the NFL logo. Instead of glasses, monogram some vintage wood coasters. A set of four coasters looks stylish, and the monogrammed centers add a personal touch to the gift. An alternative to wood is linen, and a set of four woven Belgian flax coasters looks attractive on any table. Choose a color to complement the table settings and have them monogrammed as a special touch.
A printed frame is ideal for any occasion. They’re available in many intricate designs that are striking and sparkling, and you can opt for a color that blends in with the rest of your recipient’s decor. A photo frame looks stunning on a bookshelf or mantel, whether placed horizontally or vertically. For an even more thoughtful gesture, why not put a photo inside to remind your friend or family member of a special moment you shared together?
A set of guest towels is another lovely housewarming gift. Linen and cotton blend towels can be monogrammed as an extra gesture. The nautical themes of anchors, lighthouses and sea creatures look great in any bathroom. These gifts under $25 are sure to please anyone, as are the many other items available at Pottery Barn.