Limited Time Offer$14.50 – $149
Limited Time Offer$20.50 $29.50
Limited Time Offer$24 $34.50
Limited Time Offer$41 $59
Limited Time Offer$9 $13.50
Halloween Dinnerware for Spooky Snacks and Meals
Prepare for seasonal snacks and meals with Halloween dinnerware. From frightful snack plates to playful mugs and artisan-quality serving pieces, there's a dinnerware or tabletop selection for every type of Halloween decor. Whip up appetizers for your family or get ready for a blowout costume party. Whatever you choose to do to celebrate the scariest of holidays, make sure you have the right plates, bowls, trays and more to nosh, dine and entertain in high Halloween style.
Fall-Themed Tabletop Decor
A lot of the Halloween dinnerware you select stands out against a backdrop of overall fall colors and themes. Choose the tablecloths, runner, centerpieces and other home items that showcase your Halloween spread.
- Shop for tablecloths with an autumnal appeal, like a buffalo check or falling leaf print. That way, you can enjoy using your linens in September or early October and carry them through to Thanksgiving.
- Create centerpieces that highlight your creativity. Place pumpkins, candles, LED lights and figurines around the table at meals to boost anticipation of Halloween.
- Decorate the rest of your dining room or kitchen with fanfare to make Halloween dinnerware part of the overall atmosphere. Lanterns, pumpkins, skeletons and other decor adds layers to your home's sense of fun.
Halloween Plates for Every Style
If you really love the season, you can select stacks of Halloween plates for different moods. The snacks you serve your kids and their friends probably differ from a cozy fall dinner you might make your partner or best friend. Have the right Halloween dinnerware for every occasion.
- Choose salad plates with watercolor scenes of fall vegetables with an emphasis on pumpkins, of course.
- Alternate your more serious plates and dishes with a lighthearted Harry Potter place setting for magical whimsy.
- Grab dessert plates with mummy faces or smiling pumpkins to bring cheer to sweet courses.
- Don't forget the napkins. Look for cloth ones that match certain plates or put out a fan of cocktail napkins with skulls all over them.
Serving Fun with Halloween Motifs
Presenting the table with your creations is part of the fun of Halloween gatherings. Get the most of this creative holiday when you have pumpkin serving bowls or tureens, big harvest-inspired platters, rustic mats and big Halloween bowls painted with gourds or leaves.
Pair these softer fall pieces with strictly Halloween fun, like goblets held up by skeletons, condiment servers made of copper cauldrons or snack bowls with crystal and burnished silvertone skulls.