- Mercer Single Sconce $79 – $158 Special $79 – $149
- Mercer Double Sconce $129
- Mercer Double Horizontal Sconce $129
- Mercer Triple Sconce $159
- Mercer Single Tube Sconce $129 – $258 Special $129 – $249
- Mercer Extra-Long Tube Sconce $349
- Mercer Flushmount $149
- Benchwright Single Sconce $149 – $298 Special $149 – $289
- Benchwright Double Sconce $199
- Benchwright Triple Sconce $239
- Covington Articulating Single Sconce $149 – $298 Sale $109.99 – $219.99
- Covington Hotel Single Sconce $129 – $258 Sale $94.99 – $249
- Covington Hotel Double Sconce $189 Sale $139.99 – $189
- Covington Hotel Triple Sconce $229 Sale $169.99 – $229
- Sussex Single Sconce $79 – $149
- Sussex Double Sconce $129
- Sussex Triple Sconce $159
- Sussex Tube Sconce $129 – $249
- Sussex Double Tube Sconce $189
- Sussex Ceiling Light Fixture $149
- Pearson Tube Sconce $179 – $349
- Hayden Single Shade Sconce $99 – $189
- Hayden Single Traditional Sconce $99 – $189
- Hayden Traditional Double Sconce $149
- Hayden Traditional Triple Sconce $169
- Hayden Flushmount $149
- PB Classic Sconce - Ribbed Glass $149 – $298 Special $149 – $279
- PB Classic Flushmount - Ribbed Glass $179
- PB Classic Sconce - Milk Glass $159 – $318 Special $159 – $299
- PB Classic Flushmount - Milk Glass Hood $179
- PB Classic Sconce - Glass Globe $149 – $298 Special $149 – $279
- PB Classic Flushmount - Glass Globe $159
- PB Classic Sconce - Flared Glass $129 – $258 Special $129 – $239
- PB Classic Sconce - Vintage Glass $139 – $278 Special $139 – $259
- PB Classic Flushmount - Vintage Glass $159
- Rustic Glass Indoor/Outdoor Sconce $99 – $198 Special $99 – $179
- Hundi Flushmount $299
- Clarissa Crystal Drop Flushmount $299
Bath LightingDesigning a stunning bathroom is essential to making your morning routine and winding down in the evening more enjoyable. At Pottery Barn, we make sure you have all the tools you need to add decor and illuminate your bathroom with bath lighting to suit your tastes. Brighten up your bathroom with flushmounts that flood the space with light so you can get ready in the morning and head out the door in no time. Choose from frosted glass shades for soft illumination or take it up a notch with shimmering crystals for a look fit for a king or queen.
The most common bath lighting fixtures are sconces as they offer direct lighting for just the right amount of illumination. Sconces offer horizontal light that reduces the effect of shadows and distortions that are typical of ceiling fixtures. Sconces make putting makeup on in the mirror easier as you can easily blend and contour without compensating for shadows. Sconces also offer a second lighting option when paired with ceiling fixtures so that you can choose bright lighting or soft, warmth for your various bathroom routines. Pair sconces on either side of your medicine cabinet or mirrors for a symmetrical look or opt for one sconce over the mirror if you want to free up wall space.
Transforming the look of your bathroom can be as easy as updating the room’s lighting fixtures or adding a chandelier. Mount a chandelier directly over your bath tub to make it the star of the room and relax in style when soaking in the tub. If you have a large bathroom, you can even delineate separate areas for his and her space by adding two different chandeliers or create a cohesive look by pairing matching pieces. Choose from stunning crystal or rustic antler chandeliers to create the perfect ambience for your home.
Whatever bath lighting you choose, you want to pick out the right light bulbs for proper luminosity. For soft lighting, pair your luminaries with 40-watt bulbs that emit a warm glow that is perfect for relaxation in the tub or your in-home sauna. For bright lighting that is ideal for getting ready in the morning or heading out for a night on the town, opt for 60-watt bulbs. Many of our light fixtures can be used on on/off and dimmer switches so you can easily control the amount of light you need throughout the day. Choose from traditional globe bulbs in our Edison collection or add reflective refinement with teardrop-shaped bulbs.
Add a romantic touch to your bath lighting by including lanterns that are perfect for a soft glow. Match your lanterns to the same finish as your light fixtures for a cohesive look, whether you prefer polished silver, oiled bronze, rustic cast iron or hammered copper. Mix it up by contrasting key light fixtures for a carefree look that expresses your personality. Illuminate your lanterns with scented candles that add exquisite aromas to your relaxation time or opt for LED candles so you don’t have to worry about leaving them on.
Our bath lighting can be wired directly into the ceiling or mounted on the wall to highlight your vanities and sink consoles. Choose from single or double sink consoles to fit your space and highlight each piece as the main focal point by adorning them with lights that illuminate their beauty. If you don’t want to worry about wiring new lights, opt for plug-in sconces that make updating your bathroom a breeze. You can even add extra lighting by selecting a backlit mirror or medicine cabinet so you have maximum control over the illumination of your bathroom. Keep up with the latest trends and breathe new life into your home with our bath lighting collection.