- Teardrop Filament 60W Light Bulb $15
- Teardrop Filament 40W Light Bulb $15 Special $9
- Filament Loop 60W Light Bulb $15 Special $9
- LED Teardrop Filament 40W Equivalent Light Bulb $25 Special $20
- LED Filament Flame Bulb - Pack of 4 $45
- Half Mirror LED Globe Bulb - Pack of 2 $55
- Half Mirror LED Standard Bulb - Pack of 2 $55
- Frosted LED Filament Flame Bulb - Pack of 4 $45
- LED Filament Globe Bulb - Pack of 2 $35
- LED Filament Torpedo Bulb - Pack of 4 $45
- Frosted LED Filament Torpedo Bulb - Pack of 4 $45
- Curved LED Filament Standard Bulb - Pack of 2 $45
- Curved LED Filament Straight Bulb - Pack of 2 $45
Pottery Barn offers lighting options that are extremely elegant and beautiful, practical and easy to install, and they fit decorative fixtures perfectly. Most options can be used with on/off, high/low and dimmer switches. The Edison Globe Bulb is a traditional globe bulb that adds refinement and sophistication to a space, remembering the exquisite illumination of days gone by. For a distinctive design, our Teardrop Filament Light presents gentle curves and a characteristic tear shape at the bulb’s tip. Its graceful silhouette gives off a brilliant sparkle that resounds throughout the room, creating a soothing and fresh ambience. The soft glow of its filaments is perfect for delicate flush mounts or clear sconces where the lightbulb is visible. A choice of 40 or 60 watts lets you decide what intensity of luminosity is just right for the space.
Perhaps it is your goal to incorporate energy-saving options into your home, but that does not mean fluorescent bulbs are your only lighting choice. Our LED lightbulbs are supremely energy efficient, more so than fluorescents, and last approximately five times longer than standard incandescent lightbulbs while retaining their characteristic elegant appearance and clear sophistication. These bulbs work perfectly with any of the items in our lighting collection, whether for a dining room chandelier, a bedroom flush-mount or sconce, a living room floor lamp or in other interior areas of the home. For an evening party out of doors, use lanterns to create an incomparable atmosphere.