Limited Time Offer$2,559 $3,199
Limited Time Offer$2,170 $2,412
Limited Time Offer$1,519 $1,899
Limited Time Offer$1,180 $1,312
Limited Time Offer$280 $312
Limited Time Offer$2,239 $2,799
Limited Time Offer$799 $999
Limited Time Offer$550 $612
Limited Time Offer$730 $812
Limited Time Offer$1,279 $1,599
Modern Takes on Wicker Furniture
When you think of wicker furniture, you think of clean lines, sloping curves, stylish matching sets and fabric cushions that never fade. Although modern wicker looks draw inspiration from traditional indoor-outdoor living, you can expand the possibilities to include high design and incredible longevity. Design your patio to rival your living room with wicker patio furniture sets from Pottery Barn.
What's New in Wicker
Discover the new styles available to you and your family when you shop customizable layout options and a wide range of color selections.
- Admire the grace of roll-arm styles that look just like upholstered couches. These silhouettes let you add a fluid style that complements the corners of seat construction or cushions.
- Sunbrella fabrics are here and they look incredible season after season. Choose pillows in bold colors and patterns and rest assured you can enjoy them for years.
- New colors, like variegated grays or deep black, give you options that showcase a contemporary aesthetic.
Outdoor Living Trends
New trends in indoor-outdoor living are revolutionizing how you furnish your home and its adjacent outdoor areas. Patio furnishings can be used in transitional areas of your home as well as kept entirely outdoors.
- In warmer climates, the indoor-outdoor lifestyle lasts year-round, so you can set up entire living areas and dining spaces on patios or decks.
- In places that see the change of seasons, covered porches, deck overhangs or indoor sunrooms with lots of windows become the central gathering spot for getting warmth and light.
- Outfit these areas with wicker furniture, outdoor rugs that resist fading and casual lighting to relax into evening while still enjoying the natural light.
Building Your Wicker Sectional
One of the greatest ways to personalize your wicker furniture for your patio space is to build a sectional.
- Build your wicker outdoor sectional just like you would a sectional in your living room or indoor entertaining areas.
- Choose from end pieces with arms on one side, corner pieces, ottomans, love seats and more.
- Coordinate fabrics you select for your sectional elements with fabric for throw pillows or an umbrella for a pulled-together, totally polished look.
By treating your outdoor spaces with the same decorating and design care that you show the rest of your home, you create a seamless expanse of living area that you, your friends and family can enjoy for as long as you wish.