- Outdoor Shower Mirror Shelf $149
- Outdoor Shower Collapsible Towel Rack $129
- Outdoor Shower & Wall-Mount Shower Shelf $399
- Bronze Pool Storage Towel Valet $159
- Bronze Pool Storage Leaning Towel Bar $179
- Bronze Pool Storage Accessories Bin $199
- Malibu Pool Float Storage $229
- Kai Drink Caddy Pool Float $79
- Kai Pool Float $199
- Kai Infinity Pool Float, Pacific Blue $129
- Kai Infinity Pool Float, Aquamarine $129
- Kai Infinity Pool Float, Parchment $129
- Kai Noodle Pool Float $49.50
- Chatham Storage Bench - Dark Honey $937 Special $562
- Hampstead Teak Storage Trunk - Honey $1,374 Special $824
- Torrey All-Weather Wicker Accent Cube - Natural $312 Special $218
- Torrey All-Weather Wicker Accent Cube - Espresso $312 Special $218
- Cast-Iron Row of Hooks $109 Special $76 – $89
- Alphabet Hook $24.50
- Kellan Wall-Mount Shelf $179 Special $149
- Kellan Wall-Mount Storage Organizer $199 Special $169
- Kellan Shoe Rack $112 Special $99
Pool Storage & Accessories
One of the most enjoyable parts about summer is fun in the sun. Whether you’re beach-bound or you’re lucky enough to have a pool in your backyard, summer is about swimming, barbecues, family and outdoor activities. Those who own a pool know that it’s never too early to start prepping for the swimming season. From getting the pool treated to buying new supplies for the upcoming year, there’s some work to be done, but it’ll be worth it just in time for your Memorial Day barbecue! If you’re looking to improve your pool storage capacities or you simply need some new supplies for the upcoming swim season, Pottery Barn has all you need to keep your pool items organized and well within reach.
One of the most enjoyable ways to relax in your own backyard is to simply float away while you’re in the pool. If you’re in need of some new floats this summer, there are several different types to choose from. A square-shaped caddy with room enough to store several drinks is great for entertaining and for any pool parties you may hold throughout the year. Younger ones may enjoy a pool noodle, which is sturdy enough to allow them to float while they’re learning to swim. It’s also great to simply hang out on while you enjoy the water. A lounge pool float is also the ultimate in comfort. Have a drink, read a book or simply rest on the float while you’re in the pool. These floats are not only great for your own backyard, but they also deflate on demand and are easily portable so you can take them to the beach or on vacation with you.
If you own several pool floats already or are planning to purchase a couple for the upcoming season, it’s a good idea to have a place to store them when they’re not in use to lengthen their life. Choose from several types of float storage stands and holders. Not only are they great for storing pool floats, but they also work well for other pool accessories. Made of metal for durability and to stand up to the elements, storage solutions for your pool chemicals and accessories just make life easier, more organized and safer too. Have a dedicated bin that holds your beach balls, floatation devices and other toys. Portable enough to move around your backyard area, you can easily tuck these storage units in your garage or underneath roofing in the off season if you prefer. Wicker and wooden chests are also great storage ideas for keeping items securely near the pool and tucked away so they stay out of the sun and off the deck or lawn.
Beyond simple storage, there are a few more ways to jazz up your pool area while providing some useful practicality. To enliven some of your poolside decor, consider items such as wall-mount hooks in cast iron or brass. These give you plenty of room to hang up robes, towels and other items so you have them close at hand. A group of hooks that says “Home” or provides shelving and a mirror is another great way to give yourself some extra outdoor storage space while providing elegant decoration.
For some storage solutions that are directly poolside, place portable towel racks or standing racks so your towels are always waiting for you when you get out of the pool. For a wonderful and useful DIY project, consider installing your own outdoor shower right by the pool so you can rinse off before you go back into the house. To help keep track of time and temperature, a galvanized thermometer and weatherproof outdoor clock help add character and usefulness to your poolside area.