- Hampstead Teak Sectional Set, Honey $783 – $4,368 Special $626 – $4,368
- Build Your Own - Hampstead Teak Sectional Components, Honey $99 – $812 Special $79 – $812
- Hampstead Teak Sofa, Honey Special $374 – $1,499
- Hampstead Teak Armchair, Honey $187 – $812
- Hampstead Teak Chaise, Honey $1,249
- Hampstead Teak Mesh Stacking Chaise, Honey - Set of 2 $187 – $2,124 Sale $149.99 – $2,124
- Hampstead Teak Coffee Table $562
- Hampstead Teak Buffet $1,749
- Hampstead Teak Storage Trunk $1,374
- Hampstead Teak Extending Dining Table $1,999
- Hampstead Teak Round Drop-Leaf Dining Table - Honey $1,381
- Hampstead Teak Stacking Dining Arm Chair $399 – $437
- Hampstead Teak Butterfly Extension Table & Chair Dining Set $4,467 – $4,617
- Hampstead Teak Round Drop-Leaf Dining Table & Chair Set - Honey $2,935 Special $2,615
- Build Your Own - Madera Teak Sectional Components $224 – $1,062 Sale $89.99 – $549
- Madera Teak Daybed Double Chaise with Canopy, Natural $5,624
- PB Classic Adirondack Chair, Teak $624
- Teak Garden Bench $1,249
- Palmer Rope Stacking Chaise $187 – $1,124 Sale $149.99 – $1,124
- Palmer All-Weather Wicker Rope Occasional Chair $624
Teak Outdoor Furniture
When it comes to outdoor furniture, it’s always good to have an idea in mind of what you’d like your patio, deck or backyard to look like. Perhaps you’re revamping your outdoor space for an upcoming warm season, or you’ve just purchased a new house with an expansive outdoor space you can’t wait to fill. Either way, bringing your outdoor vision to life is truly exciting as you imagine outdoor parties with friends, poolside fun and summer barbecues. As elegant outdoors as it is inside of your home, teak furniture is attractive, stylish and warm, and when treated properly, it’s incredibly durable and resistant to the weather. If you’re looking for a subtle way to furnish your outdoor space, Pottery Barn has a wide selection of outdoor teak furniture to help you and your guests relax and enjoy each other’s company in comfort.
Teak offers a grand-looking construction that’s aesthetically pleasing while also remaining low-maintenance in crafting furniture that’s enjoyable and comfortable. Before shopping, it’s a good idea to think of what you have in mind for your deck or patio. Then you can begin to build your vision piece by piece or purchase a set. If you have a large patio, you may be considering not only lounge furniture, but outdoor dining furniture as well. A teak table is an excellent choice for outdoor dining, as teak itself features natural color variations that make every table expressly unique. Take solace in the fact that you own a table unlike anything else while enjoying a summer meal overlooking your backyard, pool or pond. You may opt for a complete teak dining set or the table alone, or you might want to select singular chairs to help supplement your other patio pieces. A solid choice for more intimate get-togethers, a teak coffee table paired with solid teak dining chairs provides plenty of options for gathering everyone together. This is terrific for having coffee in the morning while you read the paper or enjoying drinks in the evening with just a few friends. If you’re looking to complement existing decor by adding a dining set, teak’s natural and neutral beige hue easily pairs with everything from your outdoor lighting to your planters and decor.
If your goal is to add lounge furniture to turn your patio or deck into a mecca of relaxation, teak lounge furniture and sectionals are optimal choices. The beauty of natural teak paired with pillows and slipcovers that are easily customizable to your choosing offers you an elegant, refined ambience with joyful, bright colors for a fun summer vibe. When it comes to sectionals, you can build your own piece by piece or opt for a complete set that gives you plenty of seating space on your deck.
For kicking back and enjoying complete relaxation, consider teak chairs that are meant for just that, such as an Adirondack chair – an ideal complement to your backyard – or a chaise. Easily foldable and portable, your chaise is easy to carry anywhere you wish on your property to enjoy a good book while catching some of the sun’s rays. Chaise sets often come in sets of two, allowing you to easily relax with a friend. For the ultimate in comfort, an outdoor four-poster teak daybed allows you to do everything from take a daytime nap to cuddle under the stars with a loved one.
When it comes to accent and buffet tables, teak remains a solid choice, especially if you aim to complement your existing furniture. Look for buffet tables that work well for entertaining in the summer but also offer storage underneath. This way, they can easily go from buffet table to makeshift bar, where you can play bartender or allow guests to fix their own drinks. For further storage, especially by the pool, a teak storage trunk is a great idea to organize your swimming accessories.