Find the Best Registry Gifts for Every Wedding at Pottery Barn
You just got your invitation in the mail and if you're like most people, your first thought was about what you're going to wear. Maybe after that, you started to think about making travel arrangements if the wedding you were just invited to is out of town. Soon enough, you'll be thinking about picking out the perfect gift for the happy couple.
Choosing the perfect gift can be stressful, especially if your couple isn't so keen on presents. That's where Pottery Barn can come in and save the day. After all, we've got a wide range of great gifts for everybody.
Our registry gifts are also ideal if you're planning your own wedding and want to specify what you'll need for your new home. Keep reading to learn more about finding the best registry gifts at Pottery Barn whether you're the bride, the groom or the gift-giver.
What Registry Gifts Are Available?
Building your registry or shopping for your favorite couple shouldn't be a tough task. Here are some of the best registry gifts you can find at Pottery Barn right now:
- Serveware. Shopping for a couple that loves to host parties or dinners? Make them the host with the most by giving them superior serveware from Pottery Barn. They'll think of you every time they use it! Shop for bowls, trays, counter-to-table cutting boards and more.
- Dinnerware and flatware sets. Every meal is magic when you spend it with a new partner. Make cooking at home or eating takeout easier with dinnerware and flatware sets. Find small sets or bigger options for friends and family that love to play host.
- Glassware. From elegant wine glasses to brandy snifters and water glasses, a new home requires glassware to be functional. Give the gift of classic style with our everyday pieces or special occasion glassware like cocktail coupes, Champagne flutes and more.
- Bedding and bath essentials. Pillows, duvet covers, throw blankets and bathrobes make every minute spent at home a little more magical. Take advantage of our go-to styles and give a luxurious gift to the new couple in your life. We've even got towels if you want to provide a practical gift that's still super-stylish.
- Decorative accessories. No newlywed's home is complete without at least a few decorative items to help them show off their style. For couples moving into a brand new space for the first time, these decorative accessories also make any house or apartment feel like a home. Look for vases, decorative baskets, jewelry storage essentials, faux-florals and a whole lot more.
Browse Pottery Barn today to find the best registry gifts for newly married couples. Of course, we've also got a great selection of gifts for every occasion. You can even find gifts under $50 and personalized monogrammed gifts in our monogram shop if you want to splurge on something super-special.