- Black Cat Brew Doormat $19.50 Special $13
- Pumpkin Foliage Doormat $19.50 Special $13
- If You Got It Haunt It Print Doormat $19.50 Special $13
- Gather Doormat $19.50 Special $13
- Hey There Print Doormat $19.50 Special $13
- Welcome Doormat $39.50
- Hello/Goodbye Doormat $29 – $49 Special $20 – $49
- Home Is Where My Dog Is Doormat $19.50 Special $13
- Noel Plaid Doormat $19.50
- Ho Ho Ho Penguins Doormat $19.50
- Oh What Fun Snowmen Doormat $19.50
- Snowflakes in the Air Doormat $19.50
- Merry and Bright Doormat $39.50
- Mr. and Mr. Doormat $69
- Mr. and Mrs. Doormat $69 – $109
- Mrs. and Mrs. Doormat $69
- Personalized Doormat $69 – $109
- Picture Frame Doormat $49 – $89
- Monogrammed Doormat $59 – $99
- Kendra Trellis Doormat $29 – $49
- Anisha Doormat $29
- Valentina Doormat $29
- Ogee Doormat $29 – $49
The trusted adage is true – you never get a second chance to make a first impression. There are a few things that guests will notice as they approach your home for the first time, including the condition of your front yard, your front door decor and your doormat. A doormat is an excellent way to welcome guests, and it also offers a bit of personality and charm as friends, family and visitors approach your home. There are quite a few styles that you can choose from when it comes to selecting your doormat, and Pottery Barn offers you personalized and elegant options.
In addition to being pleasant and an important part of your outdoor decor, a doormat is also quite useful, allowing you to remove moisture, leaves and other debris well before you walk into your home. It’s also a good way to ensure guests wipe their feet before crossing the threshold. Doormats are available in several shapes and sizes, including rectangular and square shapes. You can also choose a doormat in a semicircular shape that has one rounded edge.
What kind of impression do you want your doormat to make? Now it’s time to decide on style. Many of the available doormats offer you the ability to add personalized details, so you can include your full name, your initials or another phrase you’d like to display, such as “Hello,” “Welcome Friends” or “Wipe your feet.” Because of personalization, doormats make an excellent and thoughtful gift for occasions such as weddings, graduations and housewarming parties. Most doormats are made of coir, a durable material that is taken from the husk of coconut shells. Because of the way it is derived, coir has a neutral, warm hue, allowing you to easily match it with your existing outdoor decor. Add monogrammed letters or personalization in black, and the contrast makes your design easily seen to approaching guests. In addition to simple phrases or sayings, you can also opt for a couples-themed doormat, that displays “Mr. and Mrs.,” followed by your name, or the name of a gift recipient.
If you choose not to add personalization, you can also consider other options, such as geometric or floral designs available in several different color schemes. Choose from patterns in white, grey, black and neutrals to match the color of your front door, or to complement nearby decor, such as garden planters and outdoor vases.