- PB Standard Ball Finial, Set of 2 - Pewter Finish $25 – $35
- PB Standard Square Finial, Set of 2 - Pewter Finish $25 – $35
- PB Standard Endcap Finial, Set of 2 - Pewter Finish $20 – $30
- PB Standard Glass Ball Finial, Set of 2 - Pewter Finish $40 – $55
- PB Standard Glass Square Finial, Set of 2 - Pewter Finish $89 – $129
- PB Standard Glass Oval Finial, Set of 2 - Pewter Finish $40 – $50
- PB Standard Drape Rod & Wall Bracket - Pewter Finish $69 – $129
- PB Standard Double Drape Rod & Wall Bracket - Pewter Finish $119 – $219
- PB Standard Drape Rod Corner Clips - Pewter finish $19 – $29
- PB Standard Round Rings - Pewter Finish $24.50 – $37.50
- PB Standard Clip Rings - Pewter Finish $24.50 – $37.50
- PB Standard Holdback, Set of 2 - Pewter Finish $30
PB Standard Pewter
When you want curtain rods that are distinctive but not overwhelming, standard pewter drapery hardware from Pottery Barn passes the test. The subdued silvery finish of the rod brings attention to curtains and drapery in an understated but elegant way. You can choose from several designs of finials to add more shimmer and texture, or leave the sturdy rods plain for a minimalist look. Rings and ring clips in the same graceful metal finish are available in our essential pewter selection to accommodate grommet-style and other types of drapery panels.
Standard pewter drapery hardware looks as wonderful with rich velvet drapes as it does with breezy sheer panels. Double curtain rod styles accommodate prints and solid panels to create layered window treatments. If you want a shinier silver finish for more reflection and flash, order hardware in polished nickel for curtains that stand out brilliantly. Polished nickel gives a clean look to window treatments in bathrooms and kitchens. A variety of hooks, rings and finials in polished nickel are also available to accessorize with single or double drapery rods. For outdoor curtains, or curtains where there will be exposure to the elements, choose outdoor hardware that stands up to wind, rain and sun. The smart styling and weather-resistant materials used in our outdoor drapery hardware give rods and accessories a classic touch.