- Outdoor Twig Bunny Object $79 Sale $46.99
- Foil Eggs Vase Filler $24.50 Sale $9.99
- Cotton-Tail Bunny Banner $12.50 Sale $6.99
- Woven Basket with Personalizable Liner $49.50 Sale $29.99
- Happy Easter Banner $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Sparkle Ornament Eggs $9.50 Sale $4.99
- Mini Mercury Eggs Vase Filler - Set of 18 $19.50 Sale $9.99
- Velvet Stocking - Red with Ivory Cuff $16.50 – $22.50 Sale $8.99 – $12.99
- Velvet Stocking - Ivory with Green Cuff $22.50 – $29.50 Sale $12.99 – $16.99
- Velvet Stocking - Ivory with Red Cuff $22.50 Sale $12.99
- Shiny Velvet Quilted Stockings $26.50 Sale $14.99
- Channel Quilted Velvet Stocking - Green $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Alphabet Stocking Holders $29.50 Sale $6.99 – $16.99
- Monogrammable Glass Ball Ornament $7.50 Sale $0.99
- Oversized Asymmetrical Pine And Berry Wreath $329 Sale $196.99
- Silver German Glitter Letter Ornaments $3.50 Sale $0.99
- Outdoor Gold Ball Ornaments - Set of 6 $129 Sale $31.99
- Cat with Personalizable Tag Ornament $19.50 Sale $3.99
- Dog with Personalizable Tag Ornament $19.50 Sale $3.99
- Hashtag with Personalizable Tag Ornament $16.50 Sale $3.99
- Silver Mercury Letter Ornaments $5.50 Sale $1.99
- Faux Fur Pillow Cover $45.50 – $69.50 Sale $24.99 – $69.50
- Outdoor Twig Deer $229 – $299 Sale $134.99 – $174.99
- Rattan Sleigh $299 Sale $179.99
- Lit Berry Witch Hat $299 Sale $109.99
- Rock Vase Fillers $12.50 Sale $9.99
Holiday Decor Clearance
Holiday decor clearance is the time to stock up on festive accessories. We have Halloween, Christmas, Easter and seasonal items at Pottery Barn that will make it easy to decorate during the holidays. Put a giant witch’s hat that lights up on your front porch to welcome trick-or-treaters to your door. During Christmas, place a sleigh filled with large ornaments and fake snow to greet carolers. Tree ornaments seem to always need replacing every now and then, so this is a great time to find replacements. They also make great gifts. Easter bunnies and glitter eggs are awesome decorating pieces for your home.
A string of lights wrapped around a deck railing or on a stairwell is an simple way to add some merriment to the atmosphere. Cafe lights, globes or twig orbs look bright and cheerful, so you might want to keep them up all year.
Holiday serving pieces will make entertaining a breeze, while your tabletop will look stunning. During the spring and Easter time, serve nuts or jelly beans in a bunny serving bowl and use bunny napkins. A deviled egg tray is ideal for keeping the eggs from rolling out. Red fringed napkins work well at Christmas, for July 4th and Valentine’s Day. A punch bowl is perfect for any holiday, as well as baby or bridal showers. A punch bowl can hold punch, of course, but it can also serve as an ice bucket or a large serving bowl for a big salad. And the clear acrylic drink dispensers can dispense lemonade, sangria or tea in a container that is scratchproof and virtually unbreakable. The best part is that guests can serve themselves.
Throw pillows can adorn a sofa, bed or chair in keeping with the holidays. Assorted pillows with bunnies will fit for Easter. A polar bear on a sled pillow is great for Christmas or use solid green and red pillows. For Hanukkah, use blue and white pillows. Red, white and blue designs or stars and stripes are appropriate accessories for Memorial Day or July 4th. Pillows with hearts will fit a Valentine theme, as well as a wedding anniversary. Use black, red and green to celebrate Kwanzaa
Store your holiday decorations in wicker or canvas baskets. This will keep things organized with separate baskets for each holiday. Look for the ones with handles for easy carrying or the ones with wheels for even more portability. Baskets with lids protect the items from dust during storage.