- Mill Ceramic Round Tidbit Plate $7 Sale $4.99
- Mill Acacia 17" X 11" Oval Tray $39.50 Sale $26.99
- Mill Acacia 16" Serve Platter $69 Sale $16.99
- Raw Edge Marble Cheese Board $39.50 Sale $10.99
- Raw Edge Marble Cheese Board - Black $39.50 Sale $10.99
- Donovan Wine Decanter $42.50 Sale $24.99
- Sputnik Zig-Zag Coasters $34.50 Special $27.50
- Nash Etched Tile Bone Coasters, Set Of 4 $34.50 Special $27.50
- PB Classic Belgian Flax Linen Drink Coaster, Set of 4 $24 Special $16
- Savannah Fringed Napkin, Set of 4 $48 Sale $27.99 – $32.99
- Yarn Dyed Plaid Napkin, Set of 4 - Khaki $28 Sale $15.99 – $28
- Yarn Dyed Plaid Napkin, Set of 4 - Indigo $28 Sale $15.99 – $28
- Greer Stripe Tablethrow $99 Sale $54.99
- Natura Napkin Ring, Set of 4 $26 Sale $17.99
- Horn and Wood Serving Set $29.50 Sale $19.99
- Ridge Serving Set, Set of 2 - Silver $45
- Ridge Serving Set, Set of 2 - Gold $45
- Plaza Entertaining Stand, Gold $169 – $349 Special $67.50 – $139.50
- Plaza Entertaining Stand, Silver $169 – $349 Special $67.50 – $139.50
- Camryn Serving Set $39 Sale $29.99
- Jefferson 2-Piece Serving Set $34.50 Special $13.50
- Faux Fur Wine Bag - Caramel Ombre $15.50 Sale $8.99
- Bamboo Melamine Dinnerware, Set of 4 $34 – $42 Sale $26.99 – $32.99
Whether you’ve prepared a meal for your family, are enjoying a quick snack or are getting ready to host a dinner party, your choice of table linens, dinnerware and table accessories goes a long way into creating the perfect ambience. At Pottery Barn, we’ll help you prepare the ultimate table setting with our vast collection of tabletop items from which to choose. You’ll be happy to know the cost won’t eat into your budget too much thanks to our tabletop clearance offer.
Begin by covering your table with a pretty tablecloth or runner. Choose a color and design that complements the dinnerware or go for a particular theme if you’re having your meal for an event or holiday. Cloth tablecloths add a touch of luxury while paper throws are easy to dispose of afterward and also save on laundry. Coordinating napkins look great but if you’ve used a plain tablecloth, then go for patterned napkins as a contrast. Arrange them in napkin rings for a finished look and set one by each place setting.
Colorful stoneware plates and bowls are fun while ceramic dinnerware with a plain design and glazed finish has a more subtle, elegant appeal. Use a set with a mix of shapes for interest, such as round bowls, square plates and rectangular snack dishes. Melamine dinnerware looks just like stoneware but has the benefit of being unbreakable, making it ideal if you’re dining outside.
Use decorative trays and platters to serve and display your culinary creations. A serving set is a distinctive way to serve food rather than using normal cutlery. Mix and match designs or choose pieces that stand out. Wood handles are more traditional while a gold finish adds an artistic touch to the proceedings.
For the cheese course, a marble cheese board looks stunning on the table. The raw edge has a contemporary flair and, whether you choose white or black marble, it’s sure to impress. A wine decanter set next to the cheese board looks elegant. The mouth-blown glass has a simple yet striking design. Chill white wine and champagne in an ice bucket. The shine from the hammered nickel finish reflects off the glassware. If you’ve been invited to a party rather than hosting one, take a bottle of wine that’s presented in a delightfully soft faux fur wine bag.
Protect your tablecloth from drink spills using coasters. Hard coasters provide a stable surface for wine glasses while linen coasters have a softer look. As a personal touch, consider using monogrammed coasters, so each of your guests takes a unique gift home with them after a special meal.