- Heather Chenille Jute Rug - Natural $159 – $899 Special $127 – $719
- Heather Chenille Jute Rug - Gray $159 – $899 Special $127 – $719
- Chenille Jute Basketweave Rug - Gray $159 – $719 Special $127 – $575
- Chenille Jute Basketweave Rug - Natural $159 – $719 Special $127 – $575
- Color-Bound Earth Sisal Rug - Chino $119 – $659 Special $95 – $527
- Color-Bound Natural Sisal Rug - Black $119 – $659 Special $95 – $527
- Color-Bound Natural Sisal Rug - Chino $119 – $659 Special $95 – $527
- Solid Sisal Rug - Linen $119 – $529 Special $95 – $423
- Solid Sisal Rug - Tweed $119 – $529 Special $95 – $423
- Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Natural $119 – $529 Special $95 – $423
- Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Espresso $119 – $529 Special $95 – $423
- Jute Lattice Rug - Navy/Ivory $159 – $699 Special $127 – $559
- Jute Lattice Rug - Flax/Ivory $159 – $699 Special $127 – $559
- Jute Lattice Rug - Gray/Ivory $159 – $699 Special $127 – $559
- Border Round Jute Rug - Sand $179 – $299 Special $143 – $239
- Round Jute Rug - Natural $179 – $299 Special $143 – $239
- Chunky Wool & Jute Rug - Gray $219 – $1,059 Special $175 – $847
- Chunky Wool & Jute Rug - Natural $219 – $1,059 Special $175 – $847
- Chevron Wool Jute Rug - Mocha $219 – $889 Special $131 – $533
Rug Sale LTOFrame your furniture design in any room of your home without breaking the bank with our Limited Time Offer (LTO) rug sale on natural fiber floor coverings. At Pottery Barn, we know how important it is to provide homewares that are not only stylish, but also eco-friendly and natural. Our natural fiber rugs range from chunky wools to seagrass and sisal for the perfect texture in your home. Breathe new life into your rooms and take your style to the next level with patterned rugs to suit your taste. You can mix and match different patterns to create a Bohemian look or opt for geometric shapes to create an art deco appeal.
You can use natural fiber rugs to add texture to your home design or to create a simple backdrop that allows your home furniture and decor to be the center of attention. Select solid rugs in neutral colors such as nude and beige to create soft, warm tones, or opt for gray or blue solid rugs to create cool tones. You can add a touch of detail without overwhelming a patterned room with a bordered rug that features color tones in the same family as your existing decor. Choose a thick border for a bold look or a thin line border for a softer accent that adds a sophisticated look.
Our natural fiber rugs bring the look and feel of nature into your home in any room. Frame your bedroom furniture and keep your feet warm when you step out of bed in the morning. Braided and spun jute fibers lend a rich, chunky texture that features a simple profile that works well underneath beds. Handcrafted natural sisal rugs are earth-friendly and stain-resistant, making them great choices for high traffic areas such as hallways and entryways.
Bring comfort into your home office and add a touch of style with a natural fiber rug. Place a rug directly underneath your home office desk so you can work comfortably even if you prefer to work barefoot or in socks. You can also place a rug underneath chairs to create a cozy sitting area where you can meet with clients. Bordered rugs work well in delineating separate spaces in large offices so you can outfit different areas for specific purposes. Opt for a soft wool rug in a basketweave pattern to add a professional yet laid back look to your home office.
Rugs are an ideal way to frame your dining room whether it is a separate room or a small alcove in a larger room. Our natural fiber rugs perform double duty and protect your flooring from scratches when pulling dining chairs in and out. Our natural fiber seagrass rugs are durable and make an excellent choice for dining rooms with children or ones that see a lot of traffic. You can create a cohesive look by matching your rug to chair cushions and chairs or mix things up with contrasting patterns and colors that add dimension to the space. You won’t have to worry so much about breakable tableware with a natural fiber rug underneath to protect from falls.
Keep your natural fiber rugs in place and avoid slips and falls by pairing your rugs with rug pads. Our rug pads are available in multiple widths and lengths, and may be cut with scissors to fit your rugs perfectly, even if they are custom made. Rug pads are ideal for use in playrooms and the living area where people tend to sit on the floor as they add padding and warmth to cold floors. Rug pads also protect your flooring underneath and prolong the life of your rug.