Get Away With a Travel Jewelry Organizer
Bring your most precious jewels and beloved baubles along for all your trips with a travel jewelry organizer. Whether traveling for business or personal pleasure, these organizers are a wonderful accessory to have in your carry-on or weekender bag. With features ranging from snaps to envelopes and outer finishes that look luxe and feel fantastic, your organizer becomes a travel essential and a personal accessory worth showing off. Bring it with you for more than just trips. Your travel jewelry organizer makes it to the gym, fits in a work bag for drinks or dates at happy hour and protects high-value pieces you may not wear often.
How a Travel Jewelry Organizer Works
A travel jewelry organizer keeps your jewelry pieces each in their own separate, contained area, so that you can go about your day, including commutes, trains, air travel, road trips, weekends or overnights.
- Your travel jewelry organizer features interior components that are designed specifically for each type of jewelry.
- When each type of jewelry has its own space, it's less likely to get tangled and you don't have to worry about breakage.
- Look for envelopes that include tabs with holes for you to store pierced earrings, loops that let you keep necklaces separate or small pockets for rings.
A snap or tie enclosure keeps your organizer securely fastened, so that you can rest assured your jewelry stays where you intend while on the go.
Different Styles of Organizers
Browse different travel jewelry organizer styles to find the one that's best for you. Check to see if the ones you like have all the features and holding capacity you require for your watches and jewelry or discover looks you love for a piece or two.
- Jewelry portfolios look like envelopes and have a fold-over flap to keep them closed. The flap usually snaps shut.
- Travel jewelry boxes are miniaturized versions of regular jewelry boxes with a hinged lid, a mirror in the interior lid and a snap close.
- A jewelry roll is often preferred for watches, so as to protect fine mechanical versions from shock and to safeguard well-made crystals from scratches.
Creating a Travel Set
Curate a collection of travel essentials, so that you're always ready to go at a moment's notice and feeling pulled together when planning in advance. Your accessories might include beautiful hard-sided luggage, a toiletries bag, a cosmetic bag, tech accessories and your travel jewelry organizer.