- Oxford Stripe Recycled Yarn Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Blue $49 – $349
- Gianna Recycled Yarn Kilim Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Indigo $59 – $849
- Gianna Recycled Yarn Kilim Indoor/Outdoor Rug $59 – $849
- Gunner Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Red $179 Sale $69.99
- Ryker Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Charcoal $49 – $249 Sale $21.99 – $99.99
- Trina Rug - Brown/Turquoise $169 – $649
- Trina Rug - Gray/Orange $169 – $649
- Becca Tile Reversible Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Orange $179 Sale $99.99
- Becca Tile Reversible Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Teal $179 Sale $99.99
- Diamond Maze Synthetic Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Blue $59 Sale $19.99
- Oliver Pinstripe Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Natural/Black $59 – $349
- Kilner Stripe Recycled Yarn Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Navy $499 Sale $159.99
- Serape Stripe Synthetic Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Gray $249 Sale $73.99
An outdoor rug adds style to a patio, deck or BBQ area. Pottery Barn’s hard wearing collection is available in a large variety of striking patterns and colors that add a distinct highlight to an outdoor space. This includes synthetic hand loomed rugs crafted in eco-conscious recycled PET plastic that feature geometric designs, diamond and dot prints. Entrance ways have their own special requirements. Consider something from our selection of doormats that ranges from beautiful snowflake patterns to special personalized mats in rectangular and semicircular shapes. They are designed for durability through a thick weave of natural fiber coir derived from the outer husk of coconut shells. Our kilim, kitchen and entryway rugs are likewise crafted from sustainably harvested natural jute fibers. For special areas that require a non-standard size, our collection of custom rugs are handcrafted from seagrass and sisal blends, are sized to suit and have latex backing.
Serape stripe outdoor rugs are handwoven on a Punja loom by skilled artisans. They provide subtle tonal variations and an interesting texture underfoot. Borden tile rugs are made with recycled materials and are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Kilim indoor/outdoor rugs harken back to ancient arts with age-mellowed colors of antique Turkish style. They have a flat weave, are long lasting and fully reversible. The material is recycled plastic that enables rinse cleaning. Rosario kilim rugs have a hand knotted fringe bordering a new interpretation on the most ancient of rug designs.