Sheepskin Rug, 2x6', Ivory
Earn $19.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our plush Sheepskin Rug adds warmth and softness to any room. With its natural ivory color, this eye-catching rug provides a distinct accent to your existing decor. For best visual impact, use our Sheepskin Rug over dark hardwood floors, which contrast with the color and texture. You can also use this rug over lighter hardwoods, carpeting or even on your furniture to add a fluffy, silky touch. Some popular areas to place our Sheepskin Rug include in front of a fireplace, beside your bed or in the center of a seating area. Our stylish accent rug comes in two sizes for versatility in any room. It must be professionally dry-cleaned, but you can maintain the rug by regularly vacuuming it. With proper care, you can enjoy this lovely rug for years to come.
- Made of natural sheepskin hide.
- Carefully washed and finished to showcase the unadorned beauty of the wool’s ivory hues.
- Adds warmth and plushness to any room.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Dimensions & Care
- 2' wide x 6' long
- Note: Since this is a natural hide, dimensions are approximate.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Sheepskin may have been tightly packaged, so the wool may appear flattened. Wool fibers are very resilient and will bounce back to their original appearance. A vigorous shake will help restore the soft, fluffiness of the wool. Any fold marks will disappear once the skin has been removed from the package for several days.
- Professional dry clean only.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much stain as possible.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Shipping & Returns
Please allow approximately 5 business days for delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days. Rugs sized 9 x 12' and larger will ship via in-home delivery. All smaller sizes will ship via UPS.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.