Abrego All-Weather Wicker Swivel Rock Occasional Chair
Earn $151.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Handwoven using synthetic strands that closely resemble real wicker, our Abrego seating collection offers the classic good looks of natural materials but without the fuss. With gently sloped armrests and plump cushions, this all-weather-wicker swivel-rock occasional chair is for relaxed living and entertaining outdoors – any time of year.
- Hand woven of synthetic All-Weather Wicker.
- Frame is made of powder coated aluminum.
- Removable cushion is made of 100% solution dyed acrylic in one of four Sunbrella® fabric choices.
- Features a canyon and dark brown finish.
- Chair swivels and rocks.
- Seat cushion has a zipper closure and is removable for machine washing.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 37" deep x 38" high
- Seat: 24.75" wide x 26" deep x 21" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32.5"
- Seat Cushion: 18" wide x 19" deep x 7" high
- Arm: 12.75" high (from seat); 25" high (from floor) x 26.5" deep
- Space needed for rocking: 75" long
- Backrest: 30" wide (at top); 25" wide (at seat) x 24" high x 4.75" thick
- Swivel Base: 26.5" diameter, 5" high
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Weight: 48.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.