Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Soft leather and solid wood make a chic combination in the Aldrich Stool. The seat is hand upholstered and detailed with a double row of brass-finished nailheads, and an X frame gives the sturdy construction an airy feel. This piece is ideal for an entry or as additional seating in a living room or dining area.
- Features attractive nailhead accents.
- Made of a kiln-dried Nettlewood frame. Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery for exceptional stability.
- Frame features a Warm Cedar finish.
- Leather seat features a Durango Smoke or Heather Twill color.
- Top-grain, aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 16" deep x 20" high
- Package Dimensions and Weight: 22" wide x 18" deep x 20.5" high; 16 pounds
- Legs: 19" wide x 1.5" deep x 15.5" high
- Distance between legs: 12" (side to side); 12" (front to back)
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance and performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.