Astoria 3-Drawer Nightstand
- Fair Trade
- Everyday Value
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $39.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This petite dresser fits global style into a compact footprint. Molding details, turned feet and fluted drawer pulls add a romantic touch. A light finish highlights the natural beauty of the mango wood’s grain and hue, which vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Features lathe turned legs, molded trim on drawer face and 3 spacious drawers.
- Drawer pulls are made of iron with a grey finish.
- Crafted of solid mango wood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Features a hand-applied finish.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place. Drawers have anti-tilt guards to prevent drawers from being pulled out at the same time.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 17" deep x 30" high
- Top Drawer Interior (1): 25" wide x 12" deep x 3.5" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior (2): 25" wide x 12" deep x 6" high
- Distance Between Legs (front to back): 27.5", (side to side): 13"
- Legs: 4" high
- Distance between legs: 13" (front/back); 27.5" (at sides)
- Top Drawer Weight Capacity; 18 pounds
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Weight Capacity: 35 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 79.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 35 x 19.5 x 30" high; 95.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Hardware may loosen overtime, periodically check connections and retighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.