Banks Dining Bench
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Large baluster posts with cove and ogee details and a stretcher underneath give this bench a dynamic design that’s crafted to last. Part of the Banks Collection, it features a gray finish that imparts a fresh update to this timeless dining piece.
- Gray wash and Seadrift finished by hand using an exclusive multi-step process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Black finished hardware.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the bench will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Built using 5-ply construction.
- Apron, legs and stretcher are expertly constructed of solid poplar.
- Seat is crafted of solid poplar and alder veneer over MDF.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 72" wide x 14" deep x 18" high
- Distance between legs: 47" (at head)
- Legs: 6" wide x 16" high
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 54.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 78" wide x 12.5" deep x 20" high; 75 pounds
- Overall: 92" wide x 16" deep x 18" high
- Distance between legs: 32" (at head)
- Legs: 6.5" wide x 16" high
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 80.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 98.5" wide x 13" deep x 20" high; 106 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.