Beautyrest® Box Spring Foundation
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Specifically designed to work together with your Beautyrest® mattress, the Beautyrest Foundation offers optimal support, long-lasting durability and reduced motion for the life of your mattress.
- Constructed with solid steel struts.
- Non-skid top prevents shifting.
- Reinforced interior corner guards.
- King & California King deliver in two split box springs for easier handling.
- Assembled in the USA.
- When used with a proper supportive bed frame, your new Beautyrest® mattress or foundation is protected by a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Mattresses and Box Springs are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Upon request, Pottery Barn will remove your old mattress with the purchase of a new mattress. You must request removal when scheduling delivery; we will remove your old mattress provided it’s in safe condition.
- Dimensions & Care
- Standard: 38" wide x 75" long x 9" high
- Low: 38" wide x 75" long x 5.5" high
- Box Spring Weight: 40 pounds
- Standard: 53" wide x 75" long x 9" high
- Low: 53" wide x 75" long x 5.5" high
- Box Spring Weight: 48 pounds
- Standard: 60" wide x 80" long x 9" high
- Low: 60" wide x 80" long x 5.5" high
- Box Spring Weight: 57 pounds
- Standard (2): 76" wide x 80" long x 9" high
- Low (2): 76" wide x 80" long x 5.5" high
- Box Spring Weight: 86 pounds
- Standard (2): 72" wide x 84" long x 9" high
- Low (2): 72" wide x 84" long x 5.5" high
- Box Spring Weight: 88 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.