Bedford 2-Drawer File Cabinet
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. The 2-Drawer File Cabinet keeps paperwork organized and within reach.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso finish is made of kiln-dried maple wood and veneers.
- Antique White and Black are made of kiln-dried pine and veneers.
- Norfolk Gray is made of kiln-dried poplar and veneers.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- File drawers hold legal-sized or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- File drawers have label frames to help keep you organized.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- Anti-tilt guard prevents both drawers on the file cabinet from being pulled out at the same time.
- Antique White, Black and Norfolk Gray are finished with brushed-nickel bail pulls, Espresso features matte-brown bail pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 20.5" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Cabinet can be used on its own for extra storage or pair with one of our desktops (sold separately) to create a desk to fit your space.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 16" wide x 13.5" deep x 10" high
- Label Holder: 4" wide x 2" high
- Distance between top edge of upper drawer and top of cabinet: 2.25"
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 35 pounds
- Weight: 62 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals that can harm the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.