Bedford 3-Drawer File Cabinet
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. The 3-Drawer File Cabinet keeps paperwork organized and within reach.
- Espresso finish is made of kiln-dried maple wood and veneer.
- Antique White and Black is made of kiln-dried pine and veneer.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- File drawers hold legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- The 3-drawer cabinet features one file drawer and two smaller drawers for supplies.
- File drawer has a label frame to help keep you organized.
- Anti-tilt guard prevents both drawers on the file cabinet from being pulled out at the same time.
- Cabinet includes levelers for stability.
- Antique White is finished with brushed-nickel bail pulls, Espresso features matte-brown bail pulls.
- Cabinet can be used on its own for extra storage of pair with one our of desktops to create a desk to fit your space.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 4.5" high
- File Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 10.5" high
- Label Holder: 4" wide, 2" high
- Overhang: 1"
- Weight Capacity: 45 pounds
- Weight: 63 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 26" wide x 22.5" deep x 34.5" high; 84 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals that can harm the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.