Fibreworks® Custom Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Cardinal Red
Please Select Length: 2' Length
- 2' Length
- 3' Length
- 4' Length
- 5' Length
- 6' Length
- 7' Length
- 8' Length
- 9' Length
- 10' Length
- 11' Length
- 12' Length
- 13' Length
Please Select Width: 2' Width
- 2' Width
- 3' Width
- 4' Width
- 5' Width
- 6' Width
- 7' Width
- 8' Width
- 9' Width
- 10' Width
- 11' Width
- 12' Width
- 13' Width
- 14' Width
- 15' Width
- 16' Width
Please Select Color:
Our customizable rug is composed of natural fibers and earth tones, making it versatile for any household.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Handcrafted from 93% seagrass, 7% sisal.
- Latex backing.
- Lapped corners.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Made of imported materials. Cut and sewn in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Choice of size in one-foot (12") increments, from 2' square up to 13' wide x 15' long (156" wide x 180" long).
- Border is 2" for all sizes.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Professional cleaning recommended when necessary.
- Brush away crumbs and dirt with a household broom; a vacuum should be used less frequently.
- Excessive vacuuming of natural fibers may cause extra wear.
- When vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush on a low-power setting.
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, fibers will occasionally pop up. When this happens, simply tuck them back into the rug or trim with scissors. Do not pull loose ends.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- No water, steam or wet shampoo.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
Custom size items cannot be returned. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery. Please allow approximately 6 weeks for delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.