Build Your Own - Modular Banquette
Designed to sit flush against the wall, our banquette puts every bit of kitchen space to good use. The modular design lets you create an L or U shape, and cubbies in the base of the bench provide easy-to-reach storage.
- Features a polyurethane finish with a semi-gloss top coat.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid mahogany, MDF and veneer. The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- All corners are reinforced with dowels to ensure a sturdy, durable frame.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Designed to fit our Modular Banquette Baskets (sold separately).
- Get a color update with our Sunbrella® Modular Banquette Cushions (sold separately)
- Cushion made of 100% acrylic with solid foam fill.
- Cushion cover is removable and features piping.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" wide x 19.5" deep x 18" high
- Cubby Interior: 16" wide x 19" deep x 15" high
- Weight: 44 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions: 23" x 23" x 22.5"
- Overall: 19.5" square, 18" high
- Weight of Corner Piece: 36 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 37.5" 23" x 22.5"; 70.5 pounds
- Overall: 34" wide x 19.5" deep x 3" thick
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 22" x 4" x 48"; 3.5 pounds
- Overall: 19.5" square x 3" thick
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 23" x 4" x 19"; 3 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE (Cushion)
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry, no heat. Remove promptly.
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery