Caden Rectangular Ottoman, Brown Leather
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $119.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Like the original wood and leather benches often used by jockeys to change their riding boots in the early 1900s, our ottoman is crafted with thick legs, slatted shelves and antique-bronze nailhead trim. Perfect as seating, footrest or oversized coffee table, it features a leather top pieced together with saddle stitching.
- Features attractive brass plated nailheads.
- Solid pine frame with aniline-dyed, top-grain leather that’s lightly distressed.
- Legs and frame are built of solid pine, legs are hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Full-grain, full aniline dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Wooden board provides support for seat.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 49" wide x 29" deep x 18" high
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 54.5" wide x 34" deep x 22" high; 79.5 pounds
- Top: 49" wide x 29" deep x 4.5" thick
- Shelf: 41" wide x 26.5" deep x .5" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8" high
- Distance Between Legs: 43" (front/back); 23" (side to side)
- Clearance from floor: 5.5" high
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 48.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases, the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight; dust regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.