Caden Leather Square Ottoman
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $95.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted after the wood and leather benches of the early 1900s often used by jockeys to change their riding boots, our ottoman is crafted with thick legs, slatted shelves and antique-bronze nailhead trim. Perfect as seating, footrest or oversized coffee table, it features a leather top pieced together with saddle stitching.
- Features attractive brass plated nailheads.
- Solid pine frame with aniline-dyed, top-grain leather that’s lightly distressed.
- Legs and frame are built of solid pine, legs are hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Wooden board provides support for seat.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Full-grain, full aniline dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" square, 18" high
- Top: 42" square, 4.5" thick
- Shelf: 34.5" wide x 39.5" deep x .5" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8" high
- Distance Between Legs: 36"
- Clearance from floor: 5.5" high
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 58.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 47.5" square, 22" high; 92.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.