Classic Single Sink Mini Console - Gray
Expertly crafted, our Classic Mini Sink Console is designed with the same quality and detail that distinguishes all of our furniture collections. Its compact size is ideal for smaller baths, and you can choose the countertop that best suits your decor.
- 26" w x 22" d x 40" h
- Sink console is constructed of solid birch and MDF.
- Hand finished and sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Tops available: Italian Carrara marble and Saint Francis Limestone.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Saint Francis Limestone is a white natural stone with a clean look from Greece.
- Features a fold-down door with a storage compartment.
- One faux drawer under sink.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Hardware not included. Choice of Chrome, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel finish.
- Hardware made of zinc alloy.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of solid birch and MDF.
- Console includes a white porcelain sink.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 26" w x 22" d x 40" h (40" h with backsplash)
- Backsplash: 26" w x 4" h x 0.75" thick
- Top: 26" wide x 22" d x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 19" w x 8.5" d x 8.5" h
- Fixed Shelf: 24.25" w x 21" d x 2" thick
- Clearance Above Fixed Shelf: 10.5"
- Sink Overall: 18.5" w x 15.25" d x 7.5" h
- Sink Interior: 16.75" w x 13.5" d x 6" h
- Legs: 4" h
- Maximum Weight Capacity (compartment): 108 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (fixed shelf): 169 lb
- Weight: 114 lb
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Reapply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.