Classic Single Sink Vanity – 55"
- Everyday Value
Earn $149.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted with top-quality materials, and designed with enduring style, our Classic Single Wide Sink Console is made to last for years.
- Expertly crafted solid birch frame.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Top available in Italian Carrara marble.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Console comes fitted with a white porcelain sink.
- Features compartment with pull-down door under the faux drawer directly below the sink, and two smaller drawers on each side.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Console: 55" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with backsplash): 55" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Overall (without backsplash): 55" wide x 24.5" deep x 36" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Top:55" wide x 24.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Sink: 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 7" high from drain to edge
- Faucet/Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Shelf: 53" wide x 23.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Under Shelf: 4"
- Compartment with Pull-down Door: 20.5" wide x 8" deep x 8" high
- Side Pullout Drawer (2 on each side): 12" wide x 19.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 48.5" side to side; 19" front to back
- Top Weight Capacity: 150 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 257 pounds
- View complete Classic Single Wide Sink Assembly Instructions
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble and slate sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years for the marble and every year for the slate.
- Rough wiping or drying of slate top may cause scratches in the slate.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.