Clift Glass Table Lamp Base - Light Blue
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An oversized wine jug we spotted at a Sonoma, California winery was the model for this striking lamp. It displays a beautifully mottled texture similar to that of beach glass, and pairs well with a variety of shades.
- Crafted of handblown glass.
- French wired: cord extends directly from bulb socket.
- 3-way switch on socket.
- Shown with our Tapered Drum Burlap Shade in Natural.
- Pair with any of our medium Mix & Match® shades (sold separately).
- Title 20 compliant lamps will be shipped to CA addresses. Learn more to understand product differences.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 10" diameter, 30" high
- Harp: 8.5" high
- Finial: 1" diameter
- Bulb (1): 15 watt LED (included); also accommodates 60 watt, incandescent bulb type A (not included)
- Cord: 8' long
- Weight: 9 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth only.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.