Da Vinci Pool Table
- Free Shipping
- Free Shipping
- White Glove Delivery
Earn $999.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A table that’s the showpiece of the game room. Crafted with reclaimed wood on a rugged steel base, the Da Vinci Pool Table reveals its industrial inspiration. Its hand-finished rustic-mahogany stain adds to its handsome look and enduring style.
- Frame is crafted entirely of kiln-dried reclaimed wood.
- Teflon coated black felt.
- Boxed frame construction utilizes cross-laminated beams to prevent any warping or sagging.
- Table rails are bolted through the slate to quiet the play of the table and provide optimum anchor points for ball rebound.
- Top-grain leather lines internal drop pockets.
- Professional series 57” long cues crafted of custom select hardwood with bonded leather wrap have an extended ferrule to absorb shock and a premium-grade full-leather tip. A rubber bumper at the base protects the end.
- Comes with all essentials including, 4 cues, bridge stick, wall-mounted cue rack, set of billiard balls, triangle and diamond racks, and a box of cue tip chalk.
- Cover, specialist repair kit and cleaning tools included.
- Rail sights feature a designer-inspired metal hex head pattern.
- Unilateral stretcher beam adds beauty as well as strength.
- Unique distressing and accent glazing is hand applied by artisans.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 99" long x 55" wide x 32.5" high
- Playing Surface: 88" long x 44" wide
- Ideal Room Size: 13' x 16' 8"
- Professional-Series Cues: 4
- Chalk Cubes: 12
- Weight: 474 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is a special order item. There are no returns on this item except in the case of pre-existing damage or manufacturer defect. The customer must inspect the item for damage upon installation and must immediately notify the installation team or customer service at 877.998.0908 ext 401 to report any damage. If the item is damaged when it is delivered to you or during the installation process, American Heritage Billiards will arrange for the item to be repaired within 30 days of the delivery date. Any manufacturer defect must be identified within 30 days of installation; customers can call 877.998.0908 ext 401 to arrange for an installation team to assess the nature of the defect and/or arrange for repair, exchange, or refund of the purchase price at the option of American Heritage Billiards.
Upon installation, customer will inspect the table for defects and overall appearance, and sign saying that they understand our ‘special order item’ policy. In the case that there is a defect, the care center will direct calls to 877.998.0908 ext 401, who will work with the local installation team to trouble shoot at the customers home. AHB will have their technicians bring a copy of this form for customer to sign off approval on the return policy.
Pottery Barn and American Heritage are not responsible for removing pool table packaging after Pottery Barn Pool Table has been installed.