Dustin Counter-Height 3-Piece Dining Set
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The simple, clean design of our Dustin Dining Set has a cool presence with its mix of weathered gray and charcoal finishes. Built with a compact footprint, and featuring storage along one side and two counter-height stools, it brings style and functionality to a small kitchen or eating space.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid Mango wood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Frame of table and chairs features an oil-based distressed Gray finish using an exclusive multi-step process that creates exceptional depth of color; top of table and stools feature a distressed Black finish.
- Solidly constructed with floating construction.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The nonprofit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Comfortably seats 2 people.
- Set includes 1 counter height table and 2 barstools.
- Dimensions & Care
Counter Height Table
- Overall: 37" wide x 24" deep x 36" high
- Top Only: 37" wide x 24" deep x 1" thick
- Legs: 1.5" wide x 1.5" deep x 35" high
- Distance between legs: 27.5" (front to back); 20" (side to side)
- Stretcher: 27" long
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 47.5 pounds
- Overall: 15" wide x 11.5" deep x 24" high
- Legs: 1.5" square, 23" high
- Distance between legs: 7" (side to side); 10.5" (front to back)
- Stretcher to Floor clearance: 5"
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 10 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives, chemical cleaners or furniture polish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Go to First Slide
- Previous Slide
- Next Slide
- Go to Last Slide