Emma Beaded Dinnerware Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Beautiful for entertaining yet casual enough for everyday use, our Emma Beaded Dinnerware will grace your table in many ways. Beaded edge detail evokes the look of an antique set. Round out your set with other matching pieces from the collection.
- Created by Barbara Eigen, a well-known designer of unique handmade ceramics.
- Glazed by hand for an artisan touch.
- White beaded dinnerware comes in complete sets and piece sets, with matching platters and accessories to round out your table.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Made in Portugal.
- 16-piece set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 mugs, and choice of 4 cereal or soup bowls.
- 20-piece set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 teacups, 4 saucers, and choice of 4 cereal or soup bowls.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dinner Plate: 11.25" diameter, 1.5" high
- Salad Plate: 9" diameter, 1.5" high
- Soup Bowl: 9.75" diameter, 2" high
- Soup Bowl Capacity: 15 ounces
- Cereal Bowl: 6" diameter, 3.5" high
- Cereal Bowl Capacity: 20 ounces
- Mug: 5.25" wide x 4" deep x 3.75" high
- Mug Capacity: 10 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe.
- Earthenware’s porousness makes it readily absorb heat, so while dishes can safely go in the microwave or oven, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Shipping & Returns
This is a General shipping item.
Delivery and processing charges apply based on pre-tax order total. Surcharges and exceptions may apply for all shipping types.
General: for in-stock items, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Next day delivery available for most destinations and products.
Our Quality Guarantee: We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. Within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Items Ineligible for Returns: we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
Registry Returns: For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.