Garrett Glass Cabinet
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $189.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A beautifully finished glass cabinet not only makes a big style statement, it's also a huge asset when it comes to storage and display.
- Masterfully crafted of solid marupa, marupa and rubberwood veneer and MDF.
- Sliding doors feature tempered-glass panels.
- Finished by hand using a multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Finished by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Detailed with paneled sides and hand-carved door pulls.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the cabinet's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 18" deep x 78" high
- Shelf (6 fixed, 6 adjustable): 13" wide x 23" wide x 1" thick
- Interior between fixed middle and bottom shelves, without adjustable shelves: 23" wide x 13" deep x 21" high
- Interior above fixed upper shelf, without adjustable shelves: 23" wide x 13" deep x 23" high
- Door (2): 24" wide x 74" long x 1" thick
- Fixed shelf weight capacity (each): 70 pounds
- Adjustable shelf weight capacity (each): 50 pounds
- Weight: 281 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 57" wide x 25.5" deep x 82.5" high; 378 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.